Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Friggin' IMCO is pissing me off :(

KineticoH20
    What were you thinking keeping your boat in the water for 3-4 days at a time:hammer2: We all know 2 days is the limit

DILLIGAF
    What were you thinking keeping your boat in the water for 3-4 days at a time:hammer2: We all know 2 days is the limit
    I am sure that was itemized in small print on the warranty card. My bad

UltraLucky
    Thats not right:idea: I thought we pay more for our boat products so they could stand up to the environment we use them in.

andy01
    What a pain in the azz. I know they don't know how to drive boats either, seeing how they hosed us down one time. I have never had a problem with any of my steering rams, no I take that back I did one time with my M&M's on the Spectre. They had rusted. They said they had a bad set of castings and would ship them anywhere I wanted. I said GT Performance and they were there the very next day, I was shocked. Other then that never had a problem with my rams, but then again I have never had Imco rams.
    On another note Bob @ Shockwave is a stand up guy and does stand behind his product.
    Andy

DILLIGAF
    Thats not right:idea: I thought we pay more for our boat products so they could stand up to the environment we use them in.
    Agreed....I know I paid a lot more for the setup while the boat was being built. I am just glad I have a reputable builder backing me up on this.

Jyruiz
    That sucks, glad you are being taken care of though.

nodigg
    700 hours on my WPM External rams and no leaks. Something is NOT right about your rams? maybe the set-up? Anyone at Imco offerred to take a closer look yet? I don't wanna say too much cause so far..no leaks on my new ITS either:idea:
    Tom, are you gonna get BLACKLISTED at IMCO?
    Jordy, where are you?
    Seriously, all this hassle sucks. Do I hear a new boat in your future?

DILLIGAF
    700 hours on my WPM External rams and no leaks. Something is NOT right about your rams? maybe the set-up? Anyone at Imco offerred to take a closer look yet? I don't wanna say too much cause so far..no leaks on my new ITS either:idea:
    Tom, are you gonna get BLACKLISTED at IMCO?
    Jordy, where are you?
    Seriously, all this hassle sucks. Do I hear a new boat in your future?
    Could be

nodigg
    Subtle highlight job. Sent you a text msg regarding boat names. You comin down today? Wanna get on the water?

Mandelon
    I think that IMCO thinks their shit don't stink.
    But it sounds like the rams they sell do. :sqeyes:
    All you can do is warn them. Be sure and get some emails of the owners and managers so we can flood their email boxes with hundreds of emails saying we have heard their rams are crappy and their warranty is worse.
    Power of the people!!!!! Hell hath no fury like a ***boater scorned.....at least if they are on the forums here.
    I wonder if this thread will disappear???? :idea:
    Nice PR for Shockwave to take care of it like they have.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast