Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Friggin' IMCO is pissing me off :(

Mandelon
    I think that IMCO thinks their shit don't stink.
    But it sounds like the rams they sell do. :sqeyes:
    All you can do is warn them. Be sure and get some emails of the owners and managers so we can flood their email boxes with hundreds of emails saying we have heard their rams are crappy and their warranty is worse.
    Power of the people!!!!! Hell hath no fury like a ***boater scorned.....at least if they are on the forums here.
    I wonder if this thread will disappear???? :idea:
    Nice PR for Shockwave to take care of it like they have.

DMOORE
    What the hell were you thinking that boat parts should be able to work in water? Next, you'll be trying to drive your car on the street!!!!
    Classic.
    I have to agree that there is some sort of defect with the rams on your boat. If it were to happen again, I would want a rep from IMCO to inspect the set up.
    Darrell.

DILLIGAF
    But it sounds like the rams they sell do. :sqeyes:
    All you can do is warn them. Be sure and get some emails of the owners and managers so we can flood their email boxes with hundreds of emails saying we have heard their rams are crappy and their warranty is worse.
    Power of the people!!!!! Hell hath no fury like a ***boater scorned.....at least if they are on the forums here.
    I wonder if this thread will disappear???? :idea:
    Nice PR for Shockwave to take care of it like they have.
    If it happens again yes, I would agree. Maybe I am just the guy who got a couple of bad ones (well, 3 to be exact).
    This thread should NOT disappear....
    Shockwave has always looked out for me very well....

DILLIGAF
    Classic.
    I have to agree that there is some sort of defect with the rams on your boat. If it were to happen again, I would want a rep from IMCO to inspect the set up.
    Darrell.
    Thanks Darrell and I agree. Savage and Shockwave think it is setup properly and claim to have never seen this happening before. regardless, they have steppped up and IMCO has not Again, Bob has eaten the charges on this as they have billed for the repairs.

Baja Big Dog
    Why do yo dick around with the a-holes. Just because you found someone to cover the cost of repairs does not take the burden of responsibility off the people that made the product. If you are using a steering set up on your BOAT, (from Dictionay.com
    –noun 1. a vessel for transport by water, constructed to provide buoyancy by excluding water and shaped to give stability and permit propulsion. )
    that was designed for your BOAT (see above definition) and it fails, and by the words of the said Mfg because of prolonged use in the WATER, then I would be delighted to advise everyone of the said companies explanation in writing, supply us with their denial of warranty and let us go.
    This is wrong, prolonged use in water??...come on, its time to bury assholes like this.
    And get the "good guy" that stood behind the boat he built and made the product good, his money he deserves.
    What if the out drive took a shit, and Merc came back and said they denied the warranty because it was used in the water!! Would you stand back and let them do this....I think not. This is bullshit, lets spread the word.

DILLIGAF
    Subtle highlight job. Sent you a text msg regarding boat names. You comin down today? Wanna get on the water?
    I don't get text messaging Rick. An em or a post on that thread will get it done though. The KIWI MATE name is the choosen name already though.
    I have to be at Savage at 7AM tomorrow. Don't think I will be going out on the water though. If so, I could use a crash test dummy . You in if I do?

DILLIGAF
    Why do yo dick around with the a-holes. Just because you found someone to cover the cost of repairs does not take the burden of responsibility off the people that made the product. If you are using a steering set up on your BOAT, (from Dictionay.com
    –noun 1. a vessel for transport by water, constructed to provide buoyancy by excluding water and shaped to give stability and permit propulsion. )
    that was designed for your BOAT (see above definition) and it fails, and by the words of the said Mfg because of prolonged use in the WATER, then I would be delighted to advise everyone of the said companies explanation in writing, supply us with their denial of warranty and let us go.
    This is wrong, prolonged use in water??...come on, its time to bury assholes like this.
    And get the "good guy" that stood behind the boat he built and made the product good, his money he deserves.
    What if the out drive took a shit, and Merc came back and said they denied the warranty because it was used in the water!! Would you stand back and let them do this....I think not. This is bullshit, lets spread the word.
    I don't always agree with you but this post was dead on.
    Good point made

nodigg
    I don't get text messaging Rick. An em or a post on that thread will get it done though. The KIWI MATE name is the choosen name already though.
    I have to be at Savage at 7AM tomorrow. Don't think I will be going out on the water though. If so, I could use a crash test dummy . You in if I do?
    The text was just a suggestion for a sign painter in town that's all. Its your boat, name it what you want.
    CRASH test NOPE! Dummy? I'm the man you need! As far as the water is conocerned, I was figuring my boat since yours will be in the shop again.....

SummitKarl
    Rick you going to launch today........ , I am on the fence...twist my arm a bit

Run_em_Hard
    I would have to agree...when I buy something for my boat it better be able to handle the water for hell of alot longer than 4 days. Expecially if it sits on the outside of the hull. Come-on IMCO get your shit together and warranty this
    BTW, I love my WPM steering and its not out of family for my boat to sit on the water for a week

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast