Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Friggin' IMCO is pissing me off :(

nodigg
    Uh-oh, where were you hiding?? I kinda, foggily remember seeing your boat..
    I wasn't driving I was DARINKIN!

dicudmore
    Uh-oh, where were you hiding?? I kinda, foggily remember seeing your boat..
    I wasn't driving I was DARINKIN!
    in front of the Agave, about ten boats down

DILLIGAF
    hey Tom, good to see you, D and Rick on the water the other day
    I thought that might have been you. Not really knowing all the boats in LHC makes me a little gunshow as far as approaching the boats. Nodigg....that mofo did his job as a boat biach but should have pointed it out to me.

MBlaster
    That total BS.
    Bob should insist someone from IMCO get their ASS over to inspect your boat.
    Somethin just smells rotton to me.

DILLIGAF
    So...this weekend another seal went out and my steering is ****ED up AGAIN! Eliminates my trip to Parker this weekend and probably my "unofficial" SCOPE deal the following weekend
    I was already bringing it back to Shockwave after next weekend to fix a few things. I will just have them deal with it.
    This is ****ed up AGAIN! This is the 4th seal that has started leaking. There are only two on the GD setup. Yep, each seal has burst twice! Think this is still a problem with my boat in the water? I have only been keeping it in the water for a day or two at a time. Since the last failure I have been cleaning the arms with pool acid/water so to eliminate ANY buildup at all. WTF else can I do here?

DILLIGAF
    arn't they selling "BOAT PARTS"?THAT GO IN WATER?maybe their car parts and can't get wet
    I thought so but from what I understand they just think their parts don't fail due to anything other than what the customer is doing wrong to cause the failures

Rvr Swpr
    Your trips offshore last year were interesting to follow.Any chance of some sort of Salt prob.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    So...this weekend another seal went out and my steering is ****ED up AGAIN! Eliminates my trip to Parker this weekend and probably my "unofficial" SCOPE deal the following weekend
    I was already bringing it back to Shockwave after next weekend to fix a few things. I will just have them deal with it.
    This is ****ed up AGAIN! This is the 4th seal that has started leaking. There are only two on the GD setup. Yep, each seal has burst twice! Think this is still a problem with my boat in the water? I have only been keeping it in the water for a day or two at a time. Since the last failure I have been cleaning the arms with pool acid/water so to eliminate ANY buildup at all. WTF else can I do here?

So you aren't going? Or you're just not taking the boat? We have room on our boat, Tom.

Rvr Swpr
    their BOAT PARTS they go in water
    Fluid.

DILLIGAF
    Your trips offshore last year were interesting to follow.Any chance of some sort of Salt prob.
    Shouldn't be. Those were just one day trips with the boat pulled out and cleaned right away

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast