Thread: Paging Burt & Nancy

SK48
    I am taking the prop shaft out of my Biesemeyer, it is less than one year old. I would like to have my new Menkins Propeller X-rayed. I have an aquamet 22 shaft and none of my props, really fit the taper the way I feel they should.
    A long time ago you mentioned a place in Long Beach (Wilson Brothers) that X-rayes props.
    I would like their address, and would like to send them my propeller and rudder.
    The shaft is from a friend of mine, but I am not happy with it. I think I will call Glen Wood and buy a new K Monel shaft.
    If you could give me Wilson Brothers address I would appreciate it.
    I'm kind of a maintance freek, and not happy with a so, so, prop shaft. Might make a good spare for my ski boat.
    Thanks for your help,
    Richard

GofastRacer
    SK48:
    I am taking the prop shaft out of my Biesemeyer, it is less than one year old. I would like to have my new Menkins Propeller X-rayed. I have an aquamet 22 shaft and none of my props, really fit the taper the way I feel they should.
    A long time ago you mentioned a place in Long Beach (Wilson Brothers) that X-rayes props.
    I would like their address, and would like to send them my propeller and rudder.
    The shaft is from a friend of mine, but I am not happy with it. I think I will call Glen Wood and buy a new K Monel shaft.
    If you could give me Wilson Brothers address I would appreciate it.
    I'm kind of a maintance freek, and not happy with a so, so, prop shaft. Might make a good spare for my ski boat.
    Thanks for your help,
    RichardHey Rich, call Don at Red Rock, he'll make you a good shaft, he's made some for me and the're tits!!, I'd make my own but the cost of a taper unit for my lathe don't justify it!!.....

superdave013
    You might want to check the price that V-Drive Tom can get you on that shaft too. His Link is at the top of the page.

We make up Aquamet 19 & 22 shafts also if you need just give a call.