Thread: 396

dragboat
    As many peeps know, 396_WAYS_TO_SPIT was in a bad accident on July 1st.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Still fighting with insurance. Cant seem to find a doctor that will treat me and defer payments. The other guys insurance is dragging their feet. I fired an attorney already. The one I have is supposed to be one of the best out here. Had to return my rental because $$ is getting very low. Now I'm down to walking I'm still fighting and will not stop! My head is still hurting very badly i have been having nightmares and I have been hearing voices and weird noises I'm not asking for sympathy by any means. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing and whats going on.
    *Note to everyone* Be thankful for what have and achieved because you never know when you go from having allot to being completely wiped out. I can honestly say that I took allot of things for granted in my past. Now I have opened my eyes and realize that things can change with a blink of an eye.
    Spitter
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...20/truck21.JPG
    That really hits home with me.
    I was there about 17 years ago. Dam tough year.
    It sounds like 396 needs a friend....or 10.
    I want to jump in somewhere.
    How spooky would it be to know your in trouble physically and not be able to see the doctor, not to mention a totaled truck.
    It sounds like the insurance company's are not there to help.
    Michael, you have a great sense of humor so I thought you might get a kick out of this:
    Maybe we could start a
    " Buy Michael Some Tylenol" fund.
    Or "Rent Spitter a Car With a Hitch" fund.
    I don't mean to make light of your bad situation, it's dam serious . I've worn those shoes and I lost plenty.
    Just hate to see a good man in a bad spot.
    Hell, I'd give two weeks gas money just to see pictures of your gull wing finished or not.
    You have allot of friends here.
    What can we do to help?
    :idea:

squirt'nmyload
    i'll help him strip what left usable on the denali since i have the same one

Jordy
    i'll help him strip what left usable on the denali since i have the same one
    There might be a wheel or two that aren't in terrible shape.
    Not to mention, it looks like he could use a mobile autoglass pro.

squirt'nmyload
    There might be a wheel or two that aren't in terrible shape.
    might be picking up his old 22's 24's are too much for me
    Not to mention, it looks like he could use a mobile autoglass pro.
    would that make me a tow truck chaser

Xlration Marine
    I need a rear bumper, looks like it will fit.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    You guys are some great peeps

Kilrtoy
    Who is your insurance company...

squirt'nmyload
    Dragboat or Michael, post up the particulars of both insurance companies and see iffin anyone on the boards has a way to go to maybe lend some assistance or knows someone that can make a call. Can't hurt.
    On the next note, We've extended a helping hand with quite a few in times of need whether it was to save a dog, help bury a few of our racing bro's, to just whatever is needed at the time. Sounds to me like Michael could use a helping hand at the moment so someone that's close by post up an address or something. I'm sure most of us can always scrape up a few bucks to help a friend. A rental isn't that much unless you don't have it.
    Not trying to embarrass Michael and I know he wouldn't ask but sometimes a person just plain needs a hand.
    Rio
    us locals are on it rio.....he can count on us

shockwaveharry
    Michael, I feel for ya! You know where I've been these last 2 years... Is YOUR ins. agent any help? I'm calling my lawyer tomorrow am to ask for advise. You have my number if you need ANYTHING!
    Get better...

topless
    Michael, I've researched your insurance company with the BBB since I work there and am able to see all of the details of every complaint..... NOT GOOD. Like was mentioned before, file a complaint. I wish you the best and if I can help in any way, let me know. In the mean time you have my thoughts and prayers. Get well, Ali