Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Honcho revisited''

dmontzsta
    Can I get you and max to leave my bullet alone Lol...
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...520halford.jpg
    LMAO
    Bullet? is that what you call them now? You just bend over and say "FIRE AWAY".

nope...
    Liar
    Steve

MAXIMUS
    LMAO
    Bullet? is that what you call them now? You just bend over and say "FIRE AWAY".
    Now.... uncle Macho Nacho that was really funny!

FLATS ONLY
    jerry the boat looks better than it did brand new good job flatnutz110
    I think that Pete would be very happy with the way it has come out. Billy has done this boat some justice.

BILLY.B
    Is that a penis in between the K and the 3?
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...l_DSC02620.JPG
    JG, keepin it undercover and shit.I wouldn't expect any other type of a comment from "Ol Grand Gayness". From a bullet right to a Penis. Wishfull thinking Donald?????.

BILLY.B
    Thanks for all the positive comments on Jerry's ride. This has been a learning deal for me as I have never sprayed a complete flake job before (including the bottom). Tons of clear and sanding to get the job flat so as to be able to lay out all the grapics. Jamie Jamison did the original job some 32yrs ago and I remember seeing the boat at the races which helped in trying to get the colors as close as I did to the original boat paint job. Jerry had a couple of photo's one of which came from Brian Bergeron which was a shot of the deck design and was truley the biggest help off this whole project. Oh thats right Jerry has yet to post the other pic's . I had alot of fun doing this, especially being that it was different then the usual style paint job and guess what?????. No "Z's" Guru!!!!. Now "Grand Gayness" & Cankels...Go screw yourself .

Rattle Can Lou
    AAhhhHhhhhh Billy...why the anger? You get complimented and off ya go. If you think those are the only two that think it looks like a big dick flying down the side of the boat, your wrong. Yesterday Sammons called and asked me if I had seen the resemblance...I don't know Bro..you might want to double think that. Ya know that the Great Gran Wizzer sees dick in everything.

BILLY.B
    AAhhhHhhhhh Billy...why the anger?. Ya know that the Great Gran Wizzer sees dick in everything. No wonder you and Donald think so much alike!!!!!. Cause your a "DICK"

Rattle Can Lou
    HATER!!!!

dmontzsta
    Damn, I think the boat looks good, I just thought JG had requested a dick on the side. Thats all.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast