Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Assorted Bbc Performance Parts 4 Sale!

WishIknew
    Man ????????? I think not !!!! Crackhead I think so {he said hes a pot head what ever just give the guy back his money and quit having to hide}

snake321
    Day 63....
    No mail
    Billdoe, your pan is painted and on the motor. I tried to load a picture but the uploader is screwing up.

Wow, 9-3, now 9-20.
    Perhaps the mailman got lost.

snake321
    well ShiadaFlat your up to about 5200 people that wont ever want anything to do with you since you WONT take care of this .. btw Jake the Pan i sent make it there yet? good luck with this Flake .. well i hope he decides to Man up and give ya your money back good luck
    http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/883775/pan2.jpg
    Your old pan

snake321
    I forgot
    Day 64....
    I put all my paperwork in the truck to bring to the cops, I just have a hard time going in there under my own power......

Billdoe
    wow pan looks good .. pretty colorful motor ya got there .. still nothing from this Punk stoner huh??? im wondering how long before they decide to ban this lil kid . people that rip other people off suck ... just think ShiadaFlat theres what up to 5400 + people that wont deal with you ever again and it keep growing more n more the more you decide to not take care of this

ZRCTION
    You need to take this to The Peoples Court bro. I want to see Judge Milan (MILF)take this guy apart on national television. Then have him arrested for fraud, and grand theft over state lines (can you say felony). It's all writen here for the world to see. What a jaskass the tweeker most be.

WishIknew
    You need to take this to The Peoples Court bro. I want to see Judge Milan (MILF)take this guy apart on national television. Then have him arrested for fraud, and grand theft over state lines (can you say felony). It's all writen here for the world to see. What a jaskass the tweeker most be.
    heys not a tweeker just a pot head his own justification only..... But he really screwed snake around and hopefully Carma will catch up to him!!!! P S Snake nice looking motor!!!

PaPaG
    What ever this guy is he is not a stand up guy from reading this post :idea:

Boostedballs
    I think it's time to put the bong down, put the Doretoes away and head to the damn post office. Jeez!