Thread: Innercooler for sale

565edge
    Ive got a richard lee intercooler with a new richard lee core for sale.$1250 obo.The core is brand new and the case is about a year and a half old,this includes studs,belt and gaskets.

Blown 472
    Why you selling it?? if you dont mind me axin?

565edge
    Well my buddy bought it off e-bay for $1000,when we got it it had a home made core ,so he sat on it and then came up with the $1700 richard lee wanted for a core,so now its complete with a brand new richard lee core,hes in it for $2700,you can buy a new lee for around $2200,he is changing set up now,he has never used this thing,I have pics and can e-mail.thanks allen

Hustler
    Hey Edge, shoot me some pic's. hustler@op6c.com

565edge
    I just sent you some pics.Were you at the drags with wrightnow?I think i saw you?

Hustler
    Yes I was. I was walking up to the truck to say hi when mark ran you down but you guys pulled away before I could get there.

565edge
    Hustler:
    Yes I was. I was walking up to the truck to say hi when mark ran you down but you guys pulled away before I could get there. Right on,next time.The boat ran like shit,I should of checked valve lash before i went over there but i didnt ,next time will be better.Did you get the pics?

Hustler
    No I did not get the pic's yet try this e-mail instead devildog_50@hotmail.com
    When I heard them anounce you for the first run on sunday I keeped waiting for you come around the corner, I saw the flat go by and you finaly came around. i thought well things are'nt looking to good right now, but you still ran like 92. That flat ran what? like 120 that round? It's amazing how slow 92 looks compaired to 120 when put side by side.

565edge
    I just sent them to that address,on that run right when i stood on it my fuel pressure pegged the gauge and it would not leave,it finally started clearing out but didnt turn any rpm,it turned 5900 on that run at 94 mph,It felt like i weas barely moving.I was very shocked at the speed,i thought i was going like 65.But i was happy knowing it went that fast at that rpm though,If that is all it had i could loosen the boat up for that kind of power and go a little faster,I really didnt feel loose at all,when it spins up in the 7,000 range it comes up and gone.It will be interesting to see the diffrence in speed and e.t.The flat on that run went 7.589 et at 133.74 mph.My other run i went 96 at 6,000 rpm and the flat went 128 mph and 8.169 et.the difference is amazing.

Hustler
    I got the pic's thanks. running against that flat made it look like you going about 35