Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 24 OZ Rockstar Energy Drink

desertbird
    Anybody else give these atry yet? Tastes like the Starbucks Frappacino, but it's MONSTER
    They rock. Might just be the best energy drink yet....
    Then, in the afternoon, hit up the 7-11 for the Full Throttle Energy Slurpee!!!
    who needs meth anymore?

NoWorries
    Okay all this talk of vodka and energy drinks it's Friday at 1225 and slow at the office. There is no wind the lake is pretty flat I think it's time to shut off this computer grab the booze and launch the boat ....you gotta love life in Havasu

Boozer
    I was a Rockstar junky for a while. 2 tall can's a day minimum. Now I've moved on to a new brand called Spike Energy Shooter. The drink is the size of a redbull at only 8 oz. but talk about a fawkin kick! When the drink was first released in Colorado a couple high school kids decided to pound 5 of them in an hour. Within an hour of consumption they were at the hospital with heart palpitations. Being the avid energy drinker I am I figured I'd be safe to slam two... BIG mistake, I was shaking uncontrolably and wanted to bounce off the walls. Now I drink 1 wait an hour drink 1 more and I am flying for the rest of the day.
    Spike Energy Drink (http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1273809)

Dude! Sweet!
    Did someone say rockstar and vodka... Sounds like lunch time to me! Click!

Mr. Crusader 83
    HELL YEAH!

WYRD
    call me old fashioned but I just stick to hookers and blow

desertbird
    I was a Rockstar junky for a while. 2 tall can's a day minimum. Now I've moved on to a new brand called Spike Energy Shooter. The drink is the size of a redbull at only 8 oz. but talk about a fawkin kick! When the drink was first released in Colorado a couple high school kids decided to pound 5 of them in an hour. Within an hour of consumption they were at the hospital with heart palpitations. Being the avid energy drinker I am I figured I'd be safe to slam two... BIG mistake, I was shaking uncontrolably and wanted to bounce off the walls. Now I drink 1 wait an hour drink 1 more and I am flying for the rest of the day.
    Spike Energy Drink (http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1273809)
    What about Redline....is that stuff still available?
    Also, check out this guy's Blog. He's tasted and reviewed just about every one!
    http://energy-drink-ratings.blogspot.com/

mrs.rvrluvr
    Thats what we live on all weekend in Havasu. No food, just rockstar & vodka. Its great! I keep saying I'm gonna throw a few waters in, but it never happens.

Dude! Sweet!
    OK, I'll admit it, I'm soft! I'm having rockstar and vodka with Corn Nuts, for lunch!

RitcheyRch
    Is Jolt Cola still available?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast