Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help..........word perfect, not so perfect

Debbolas
    I'm writing about my Grand Canyon Dory Boat trip in word perfect verison 11. I've included pictures with each page.
    Ok, so I'm done writing, I want to go back and edit the document. Add some things, take some things out, etc...(spell check!)
    My problem is when I move the words around, they don't line up with the pictures anymore..........any suggestions?
    Someone did say I was suppose to write the words and then add the pictures, but this thing is 24 pages long with photos. I didn't want to do that if I can get away with it.
    Also I can't send it to FM. Her computer can't open it.....(Canadians!)
    Thanks!
    Deb
    :clover:

barbigrl
    I work with Word daily.... I hate it. Try reveal codes. They often help.

Debbolas
    I work with Word daily.... I hate it. Try reveal codes. They often help.
    That was interesting............. a little box popped up at the bottom with HTML info in it ?
    I'm going to have to move the fricken pictures and re-type the puppy, aren't I

socalmoney
    be sure to save a finished version and re-format a copy of the finished version in case you mess up.

Debbolas
    be sure to save a finished version and re-format a copy of the finished version in case you mess up.
    yeah, THAT was weird, it has a timed backup so there are 50 million versions of my jounal. I finished it Wednesday and it took me about 15 minutes to find the finished version today.
    I miss DOS

socalmoney
    Try inserting your images and then just copy and paste the text into the doc from your "final version".

socalmoney
    yeah, THAT was weird, it has a timed backup so there are 50 million versions of my jounal. I finished it Wednesday and it took me about 15 minutes to find the finished version today.
    I miss DOS
    Just sort by "modified". The last version saved should be at the top.

Debbolas
    ok

Debbolas
    I'm going to copy and paste each page to it's own file, edit it, then copy into one master file

cxr133
    i havent used wordperfect in awhile...
    but what i remember they have some type of tool for text wrapping around images...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast