Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help..........word perfect, not so perfect

C-2
    Sounds like text wrapping. When placing images in docs, an easy trick is to place each one in a table, then adjust the table settings/select no border so you can’t see the table. This ensures you can change up your doc without worrying about text wrapping., borders, page breaks etc.. I often use multiple tables, it’s really easy once you get the hang of it.
    Another nice program to use, if you’re sick of Word and WordPerfect, is Open Office Writer. It’s a free suite of programs pout out by Sun Microsystems as an alternative to Microsoft. High quality stuff and has a button which allows you to save to PDF – no more separate actions, no need for full version Acrobat, it’s all built in and FREE.
    Say hi to FM
    http://www.openoffice.org/

socalmoney
    You know Debbolas, if you have that much content, you should consider having a book published. There are tons of on-line print on demand and you could included all your photos. They will deliver a hard cover book all bound and everything. They order as many as you like and give them as gifts to those who traveled with you.
    http://www.zookbinders.com/index.php

Debbolas
    I just sent page 1-8 to FM (cross your fingers)
    I was writing this just to get it out of my head. A book would be cool. I'll check it out. I want to send this to the company that runs the trips, OARS....I might win a trip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12