Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey hardcore ski

I have noticed that your avatar & your signature, both show a slallom skier behind a tourny boat. What is the best boat you've ever skied behind?
    Morg.
    [ March 14, 2003, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Morg ]

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey Morg, What is the fastest boat YOU'VE ever skied behind???

Ian
    I know I'm not hardcore ski but before I got into flatbottoms I did quite a bit of tournament skiing. At the tournaments I skied behind just about every boat made and I can tell you the best wake is behind older Mastercrafts. As far as today's boats I would say the best boats are the Malibu Response, The Mastercraft Prostar 190 and the Ski Nautique. Their are other great boats out there, such as the Tige and the Infinity, but as far as craftsmanship, fit and finish and wake the three boats I listed above are the best.

V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    Hey Morg, What is the fastest boat YOU'VE ever skied behind??? My old Hondo

Ian,
    Although I agree with your awnsers as far as the tourney boats go, My personal favorite is the Tigr'e. But I am trully disapointed. If you trully call yourself a tournement skier, you should know that you are building the absolute best boat to ski behind.
    "The best boat I've ever skied behind was a Flatbottom v-drive" -Bob Lapoint
    If you ski behind a tourney boat, & then behind a flat you will trully have to change the way you ski because of the lack of wake. It screwed my timing all up. Take my advice, put a ski tow on the beast.
    Morg.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Morg, Check out the beginning of your rats vid, the guy skiing behind the blown blue n white flatty is Ian!

V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    Morg, Check out the beginning of your rats vid, the guy skiing behind the blown blue n white flatty is Ian! Dude, I can type with my foot in my mouth.
    Ian, I'm guessing you are knowing what I am talking about.
    Morg.

BILLY.B
    V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    Hey Morg, What is the fastest boat YOU'VE ever skied behind??? Here I thought this was going to be a exciting topic . I think we should ask the Bolt Nazi what the fastest boat he tubed behind eek! , or at least attemped too , before he took flight!!!

Ian
    I know exactly what you mean Morg, flatties do by far have the smallest wake but they were not designed with slalom skiing in mind. Tournament boats are better to ski behind because they track better (three tracking fins) and your not able to pull them around as much (pole in the middle of the boat). Hell who am I kidding flatties are better wink , where else can you ski with the scent of race gas in the air

CircleJerk
    Me too Billy, I had the popcorn warming! JeRk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast