Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: race/av gas in bullhead area

Big Inch
    Can anyone tell me where to buy either race fuel or av gas out in Bullhead? We are pretty much right across the river from the Avi, within walking distance from the titty bar Anyways any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to at least get some to mix in with some super. Also is launching from the Avi preferable in this area or is their someplace better close by? Somewhere that won't hassle me for being too loud.

pw_Tony
    Terrible Herbst on the 95 North of you, just mast the street RAMAR.
    Easiast to find location

Big Kahunaa
    there is a airport on el rodeo

svlperry
    u have to be a hotel guest to launch from avi

CompStompinSCS
    Terrible Herbst on the 95 North of you, just mast the street RAMAR.
    Easiast to find location
    105 VP
    there is a airport on el rodeo
    has 100LL
    If you go west on Ramar you will see a small service station on your right, they have 110

Big Inch
    Anyone know any spots farther down the river? We drove up to Terrible Herbst last weekend and gassed up there but that was a long long way from where we were at. Hoping to find someplace to get good fuel south of us this weekend if at all possible. Thinking about possibly launching closer to or in Needles. Avi ramp sucks for cats with that current plus we want to head out early in the AM so worried about the water level. We are staying almost directly across the river from the Avi.

plaster dave
    Anyone know any spots farther down the river? We drove up to Terrible Herbst last weekend and gassed up there but that was a long long way from where we were at. Hoping to find someplace to get good fuel south of us this weekend if at all possible. Thinking about possibly launching closer to or in Needles. Avi ramp sucks for cats with that current plus we want to head out early in the AM so worried about the water level. We are staying almost directly across the river from the Avi.
    Why dot you bring it with you from that Alliance in Simi Valley on the corner of L.A. and First St.? That is what I do.

Squirtin Thunder
    If you go west on Ramar you will see a small service station on your right, they have 110
    $6.39 for the 110

Big Inch
    $6.39 for the 110
    That's like a 20 mins or more away from us in the wrong direction, was hoping for somewhere closer or at least on the way down to needles.

Big Inch
    Why dot you bring it with you from that Alliance in Simi Valley on the corner of L.A. and First St.? That is what I do.
    Don't have a real good answer for this I guess I hadn't thought of transporting it. Other then that I usually will try to run av gas instead of race fuel out there only because the boat seems to run rich with race gas out in the dry heat causing me to spend the weekend messing with jets where av gas is oxygenated or something and usually will run with the same tune. If nothing is closer though I will have to make a trip to go see that Alliance guy before I leave.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast