Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Lurkers

HotHallet
    Quit bashing pumps. We don't come on the V-drive forum and bash your boats. We come on the V-drive forum to rap with other boaters and check out your rides. I dig old school flatties and all V-drives but am enjoying owning a jet at this present time and I'm getting really sick of you guys trashing other people's preferences.

Sangster
    HotHallet:
    Quit bashing pumps. We don't come on the V-drive forum and bash your boats. We come on the V-drive forum to rap with other boaters and check out your rides. I dig old school flatties and all V-drives but am enjoying owning a jet at this present time and I'm getting really sick of you guys trashing other people's preferences.Sure don't see any pump bashers on this thread..Sounds like to much Caffine this morning..We own a jet boat also & looking for a Daytona to put our race pump in..Hell, We even have an Outboard...

Her454
    HotHallet:
    Quit bashing pumps. We don't come on the V-drive forum and bash your boats. We come on the V-drive forum to rap with other boaters and check out your rides. I dig old school flatties and all V-drives but am enjoying owning a jet at this present time and I'm getting really sick of you guys trashing other people's preferences.Chilllll, no one is bashing pumps, and if they did Im sure they'd target me first Its all in fun, cant everyone just get along?
    BTW, just for the record, I've read more bashing and trash in the JB Forums than anywhere on the boards. Hey Sangster, how the heck did this go from "lurkers" to bashing?
    [ October 01, 2002, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

HotHallet:
    Quit bashing pumps. We don't come on the V-drive forum and bash your boats. We come on the V-drive forum to rap with other boaters and check out your rides. I dig old school flatties and all V-drives but am enjoying owning a jet at this present time and I'm getting really sick of you guys trashing other people's preferences.Damn Skippy, Who pissed in your cornflakes? eek!

smalls
    Her454:
    HotHallet:
    Quit bashing pumps. We don't come on the V-drive forum and bash your boats. We come on the V-drive forum to rap with other boaters and check out your rides. I dig old school flatties and all V-drives but am enjoying owning a jet at this present time and I'm getting really sick of you guys trashing other people's preferences.Chilllll, no one is bashing pumps, and if they did Im sure they'd target me first Its all in fun, cant everyone just get along?
    BTW, just for the record, I've read more bashing and trash in the JB Forums than anywhere on the boards. Hey Sangster, how the heck did this go from "lurkers" to bashing?Maybe there trolling for some?

Sangster
    Her454:
    HotHallet:
    BTW, just for the record, I've read more bashing and trash in the JB Forums than anywhere on the boards. Hey Sangster, how the heck did this go from "lurkers" to bashing?Her454...Jest consider the Source..... eek! eek! eek!

Her454
    Its Smalls fault. Isnt he the local V-Drive SS?

HotHallet:
    Quit bashing pumps. We don't come on the V-drive forum and bash your boats. We come on the V-drive forum to rap with other boaters and check out your rides. I dig old school flatties and all V-drives but am enjoying owning a jet at this present time and I'm getting really sick of you guys trashing other people's preferences.Now that I think about it there has been ahellofalot more prop boat bashing than jetboat bashing. So its ok to rip prop boats but not jets? Remember the thread "Reasons not to own a prop boat?" All in good fun, right? Well the same goes here. Remember that the next time someone starts some shit on the jet board. wink

Sangster
    Well put 058....

Her454
    heheheheh, does this mean Im safe for awhile....

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast