Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kachina is Being sued in California

Cole Trickle
    So which is it? Bought at the oc boat show, or in arizona?
    I am pretty sure Kachina wasn't allowed at the OC boat show.....
    Something to do with Disneyland already having all of the permits in Anaheim for Dragons,Fairys and Dalmations. :idea:

dicudmore
    Something to do with Disneyland already having all of the permits in Anaheim for Dragons,Fairys and Dalmations. :idea:
    that there is funny

Tom Brown
    Thumper doesn't sound particularly twutterpated. :idea:

Holland
    Alright, Here is the whole scoop on this whole deal. I bet some of you will remember this guy when I am done!
    Over the last year or two, this guy "Thumper," initials R.S., has been around. Had Louie known who this guy was before he made a deposit, Louie would have asked him to leave.
    RS Came in buy a boat from Kachina... Yeah... gave his deposit and did his drawings. He had 17 revisions on his drawing. Most of them only moving a stripe or flame an inch here or an inch there. Louie was Louie... Kept making the changes until the guy was completely satisfied!
    His third trip out there was to see the boat come out of the mold. He was jumping up and down with hapiness. He even took the gelcoater to lunch. Before he left, he was giving hugs, high fiving everyone, and was extremely happy with everything. (This is on tape)
    Well, an hour after his plane landed back here in So Cal, he called up and said that Louie had threatened him with a gun, everything was wrong with the boat... so on... Louie (Blindsided) tried to keep RS happy by listening to what he said was wrong. Louie even offered to make changes to the gelcoat that were not on the drawing... The guy is screaming "I want my money back."
    That is where that stands now. I think Kachina is even still trying to work with the situation.
    Here is the hilarious part. This guy, R.S. has done this to other builders in the past year or so. He did it to Commander, ask Si, LaveyCraft and Shockwave.
    What the hell is this guys problem...
    If he is so adimate about his case, why did he get a new screen name? Because we could track old posts from where he did this to the other builders?
    Bob.

Garrddogg
    Alright, Here is the whole scoop on this whole deal. I bet some of you will remember this guy when I am done!
    Over the last year or two, this guy "Thumper," initials R.S., has been around. Had Louie known who this guy was before he made a deposit, Louie would have asked him to leave.
    RS Came in buy a boat from Kachina... Yeah... gave his deposit and did his drawings. He had 17 revisions on his drawing. Most of them only moving a stripe or flame an inch here or an inch there. Louie was Louie... Kept making the changes until the guy was completely satisfied!
    His third trip out there was to see the boat come out of the mold. He was jumping up and down with hapiness. He even took the gelcoater to lunch. Before he left, he was giving hugs, high fiving everyone, and was extremely happy with everything. (This is on tape)
    Well, an hour after his plane landed back here in So Cal, he called up and said that Louie had threatened him with a gun, everything was wrong with the boat... so on... Louie (Blindsided) tried to keep RS happy by listening to what he said was wrong. Louie even offered to make changes to the gelcoat that were not on the drawing... The guy is screaming "I want my money back."
    That is where that stands now. I think Kachina is even still trying to work with the situation.
    Here is the hilarious part. This guy, R.S. has done this to other builders in the past year or so. He did it to Commander, ask Si, LaveyCraft and Shockwave.
    If he is so adimate about his case, why did he get a new screen name? Because we could track old posts from where he did this to the other builders?
    Bob.
    WOW WHAT A BUNCH NOF SIHT!

RiverDave
    Bob.
    Guy sounds like a whack job.. Either that or he has some get rich quick (or boat for free) method that he's working on ?
    RD

Holland
    He is one of a kind... We Hope!

superdave013
    what was his old screen name?

slink
    I think I met this guy at the SW booth last year. Complete Bafoon if it's the same guy. BD or DAB is this the same guy? RD you are right, complete wacko and has no business around boats at all. If it's the same guy, he was dealing with DAB (dave) on the purchase of his boat. He kept calling Dave, "Steve". It became a running joke all year with DAB.

my21advantage
    That's funny shiat

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast