Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kachina is Being sued in California

Holland
    what was his old screen name?
    I am going to let him come out with it if he has the balls... I bet we dont hear from this guy again.

spectratoad
    I think I met this guy at the SW booth last year. Complete Bafoon if it's the same guy. BD or DAB is this the same guy? RD you are right, complete wacko and has no business around boats at all. If it's the same guy, he was dealing with DAB (dave) on the purchase of his boat. He kept calling Dave, "Steve". It became a running joke all year with DAB.
    But I thought he was doing the RWB with the CEO & CFO?, of course that was before the BWI down in the OC after LE pulled him over for the BWI. J/K
    Sounds like the guys is a little of balance. I hate scammers.

NOTALENT
    WTF??? This guy is a joke...Why would someone try to impose this type of burden on someone...??? Fockin A-HOLE!!!
    Must be Schizophrenia

Holland
    But I thought he was doing the RWB with the CEO & CFO?, of course that was before the BWI down in the OC after LE pulled him over for the BWI. J/K
    Sounds like the guys is a little of balance. I hate scammers.
    LMAO.... oh was that another acronym???? sorry!!! :rollside:

shockwavebd
    I think I met this guy at the SW booth last year. Complete Bafoon if it's the same guy. BD or DAB is this the same guy? RD you are right, complete wacko and has no business around boats at all. If it's the same guy, he was dealing with DAB (dave) on the purchase of his boat. He kept calling Dave, "Steve". It became a running joke all year with DAB.
    Yes jeff thats the same guy.....................

Sane Asylum
    I don't know what you guys are getting so wound up about.......Louie ran out of dragon, evil wizard and troll patterns when his clients boat was in the mold. Clear case of fraud.........He was only left with large breast, face and lizzard patterns.........The guy should have been mad....
    The Kachina staff has since gone to see all of the Lord of the Ring, Harry Potter, and Little Mermaid movies and an abundance of new patterns have now been placed into the graphics portfolio
    Restitution has been served.........Case closed......

Focker
    what was his old screen name?
    SHADOW :rollside:

DAB
    That's pure comedy... thanks for the reminder... yeah it was Steve all year Jeff, I think it's the same guy... man o' man... If he actually purchases a boat and takes delivery, I'm selling my toy cause that guy should not be allowed on the water...

Holland
    I don't know what you guys are getting so wound up about.......Louie ran out of dragon, evil wizard and troll patterns when his clients boat was in the mold. Clear case of fraud.........He was only left with large breast, face and lizzard patterns.........The guy should have been mad....
    The Kachina staff has since gone to see all of the Lord of the Ring, Harry Potter, and Little Mermaid movies and an abundance of new patterns have now been placed into the graphics portfolio
    They only paint what people pay money to have on there...
    a $ is a $...

Garrddogg
    hey douche bag is it your relative or what? they will paint or gel to the customers specs!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast