Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kachina is Being sued in California

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I don't know what you guys are getting so wound up about.......Louie ran out of dragon, evil wizard and troll patterns when his clients boat was in the mold. Clear case of fraud.........He was only left with large breast, face and lizzard patterns.........The guy should have been mad....
    The Kachina staff has since gone to see all of the Lord of the Ring, Harry Potter, and Little Mermaid movies and an abundance of new patterns have now been placed into the graphics portfolio
    Restitution has been served.........Case closed......
    LMAO

Sane Asylum
    They only paint what people pay money to have on there...
    a $ is a $...
    Easy Killa...........Read your sig line.......Just piling on a little. I think Louie does a great job.....Almost bought a 34'er a couple of years ago........
    Gotta admit.......There's a lot of strange chit that comes outta that paint booth.........On the other hand, I've seen some very nice work.....
    It's the lure of "CUSTOM" and allowing those with an imagination to personalize a boat........The "you want it, I'll paint it" is going to bring some different customers in and some strange paint out..........
    Just poking a little fun at the numb nutz that's got you wound up........

Holland
    Easy Killa...........Read your sig line.......Just piling on a little. I think Louie does a great job.....Almost bought a 34'er a couple of years ago........
    Gotta admit.......There's a lot of strange chit that comes outta that paint booth.........On the other hand, I've seen some very nice work.....
    It's the lure of "CUSTOM" and allowing those with an imagination to personalize a boat........The "you want it, I'll paint it" is going to bring some different customers in and some strange paint out..........
    Just poking a little fun at the numb nutz that's got you wound up........

I was just there when a customer was ...designing.... their boat.
    Your statement of "you want it, I'll paint it" is absolutely true!!!!

Biglue
    If what is posted here is correct this guy is way fallen off his rocker. What is his point in doing this? I just don't see it. Way wrong to take up the boat builders time like that.

Sane Asylum
    hey douche bag is it your relative or what? they will paint or gel to the customers specs!
    It's Mr Douche Bag to you focker.............. :crossx:

thumper
    Alright, Here is the whole scoop on this whole deal. I bet some of you will remember this guy when I am done!
    Over the last year or two, this guy "Thumper," initials R.S., has been around.
    Had Louie known who this guy was before he made a deposit, Louie would have asked him to leave.
    RS Came in buy a boat from Kachina... Yeah... gave his deposit and did his drawings. He had 17 revisions on his drawing. Most of them only moving a stripe or flame an inch here or an inch there. Louie was Louie... Kept making the changes until the guy was completely satisfied!
    His third trip out there was to see the boat come out of the mold. He was jumping up and down with hapiness. He even took the gelcoater to lunch. Before he left, he was giving hugs, high fiving everyone, and was extremely happy with everything. (This is on tape)
    Well, an hour after his plane landed back here in So Cal, he called up and said that Louie had threatened him with a gun, everything was wrong with the boat... so on... Louie (Blindsided) tried to keep RS happy by listening to what he said was wrong. Louie even offered to make changes to the gelcoat that were not on the drawing... The guy is screaming "I want my money back."
    That is where that stands now. I think Kachina is even still trying to work with the situation.
    Here is the hilarious part. This guy, R.S. has done this to other builders in the past year or so. He did it to Commander, ask Si, LaveyCraft and Shockwave.
    What the hell is this guys problem...
    If he is so adimate about his case, why did he get a new screen name? Because we could track old posts from where he did this to the other builders?
    Bob.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    I feel your scorn and I accept it. However your facts are wrong on all points. Remember what Elvis said, "Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away." It will all come out in the soap suds.
    Deceit is always in haste, however honesty can wait a fair leasuire.
    The fewer the facts, the stronger the opinion.
    Author: Arnold H. Glasow
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BAD Kachina:
    Outstanding rational post. Thank you...time will tell.
    The time is always right to do what is right. ~Martin Luther King Jr.
    *I tried for months to resolve the problem but without ever getting ONE response...ALL ATTEMPTS DOCUMENTED!!!
    Happy Holidays to all.

ChumpChange
    I feel your scorn and I accept it. However your facts are wrong on all points. Remember what Elvis said, "Truth is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away." It will all come out in the soap suds.
    BAD Kachina:
    *I tried for months to resolve the problem but without ever getting ONE response...ALL ATTEMPTS DOCUMENTED!!!
    Happy Holidays to all.
    and the plot thickens...........

soupersonic
    Its sort of comical how he wont just say what his problem is with the boat. Only that hes filed some suit over it. I have been to the Kachina shop and Louie struck me as a guy who would do anything for anybody to make them happy with the boat they chose.

Its sort of comical how he wont just say what his problem is with the boat.
    Drama queen.

ClownRoyal
    BAD Kachina:
    Happy Holidays to all.
    Wow...very articulate I must say. Is he composing these at the Library? This is getting interesting :argue:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast