Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sub box

Havasubum
    i need to get a box for 2 10's in my 01 f-150 supercrew can anyone recomend someone? would like to get a box for under the seat

porkbelly
    try jl audio, they make great boxes.

Havasubum
    it didnt show any listing for my truck, look like i may have to go custom

HitIt
    MTX makes boxes too. Called Thunderforms. I believe this is the correct model for your truck:
    FSC10 (http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products...SC10_specs.pdf)

pw_Tony
    There are tons of boxes for that truck. Any stereo shop around you should have one in the store

Dub C
    http://www.supercrewsound.com/shop/detail/11/42.htm
    i've used this with good results. i've built a few but for the price it's killer as long as your not applying ridiculous power. supercrewsound boxes are built fairly well for prefab boxes. I charge WAYY more to build a custom box.

Btnhtillidie
    For pre-fab boxes, Iv always heard good things about pro boxes.
    www.proboxrocks.com

MobileFantasy
    We carry ProBoxrocks and the jl audio box But they are for 1 10 inch only
    Give me a call at 818 772-2000
    Bryan
    Mobile fantasy

We carry ProBoxrocks and the jl audio box But they are for 1 10 inch only
    Give me a call at 818 772-2000
    Bryan
    Mobile fantasy
    This box hits really hard with a round SoloBaric 10d powered by a Jl Audio 500/1. Thats with I have with a 300/4 and Jl Components in all the doors. Very crispy clean and crystal clear. Those amps mount good behind the rear seat in the lil cargo spaces with the doors removed. Unless you are trying to break glass you will love it. Plays Rock, Classic rock and the blues OUTSTANDING and if you like a little rap it leans into that zone pretty well.
    Bottom line 1 10 with 500 RMS is all you really need in that truck for great everyday SQL and reaching lightly into SPL.
    Dont think about putting a JL W3 in it they just dont work you have to space it out 3/4".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast