Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pics from our road trip

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    but you have to pop over to Havasudoug's to see them.
    http://www.havasudoug.com/cgi-bin/ib...ST;f=14;t=8016

27 Awesome cat
    Wow some really nice pics..Looks like you guys had fun.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Wow.. awesome pics is right.. I would love to go there.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Wow.. awesome pics is right.. I would love to go there.
    You should. Your kids are at an age they would really enjoy it. We have to pack in as many of these family trips as we can before the daughter gets a job and goes off to college, which is only 2-3 years away. You have a little more cushion. Getting to see all of the wildlife, like the moose and baby in our camp was undescribable. Funny, the dog didn't even notice they were there. LOL

MRS FLYIN VEE
    You should. Your kids are at an age they would really enjoy it. We have to pack in as many of these family trips as we can before the daughter gets a job and goes off to college, which is only 2-3 years away. You have a little more cushion. Getting to see all of the wildlife, like the moose and baby in our camp was undescribable. Funny, the dog didn't even notice they were there. LOL
    I will have to plan a trip like that there before they don't want to go..
    The dog. LOL!! they usually hear everything.

Desert Rat
    We just finished up a very simular trip. We were in Yellowstone for a week with our motorhome, wow what a beautiful place! a must see! We have a zillion pictures but I have no time to post but I think you captured the moment! We went white water rafting (sort of) on the yellowstone river, horseback riding and seen most of the park that is easily accessable, you know all the tourist stuff and all the people we came in contact with were great! We went on to the Boise area and meet up with some friends that moved there awhile ago and we were hooked. We are in the process of buying a home for later in the town of Nampa. It's nice to know once you leave SoCal (and the rat race) how nice, peaceful and friendly people can be! looks like you had a great vacation!

Sportin' Wood
    We just finished up a very simular trip. We were in Yellowstone for a week with our motorhome, wow what a beautiful place! a must see! We have a zillion pictures but I have no time to post but I think you captured the moment! We went white water rafting (sort of) on the yellowstone river, horseback riding and seen most of the park that is easily accessable, you know all the tourist stuff and all the people we came in contact with were great! We went on to the Boise area and meet up with some friends that moved there awhile ago and we were hooked. We are in the process of buying a home for later in the town of Nampa. It's nice to know once you leave SoCal (and the rat race) how nice, peaceful and friendly people can be! looks like you had a great vacation!
    I agree with 100% The thing that struck my the most was how nice and happy everyone we came into contact was. Guess its the air up there.
    SSSSHHHHhhhhh dont tell everyone about all the lakes with no boats on them

rrrr
    Those are great photos, guys. I'm showing them to Fonda now. It's really nice the kids got to see what life outside SoCal is like.
    Hey, were's the pic of Jeff being chased up a tree by a bear?

3queens
    nice looks like it was fun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast