Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beach towel clamp for bimini top

2Driver
    Was in Sears and found these at $4 for a set of 4 clamps. They worked like they were made for the job.
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1184449263
    http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...cemldffidfmg.0

Xlration Marine
    Looks good. I know harbor freight has them as well, bunch of colors to. Thats a good idea.

Not So Fast
    "www.biminiclip.com" period, just got mine and much better looking, worked really well. NSF

2Driver
    "www.biminiclip.com" period, just got mine and much better looking, worked really well. NSF
    Very nice, but you can't threaten a talkative 6 year old with those.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Glad you like them. My mom and dad own biminiclip. I think they are a pretty cool invention myself. Overton's actually has them cheaper than the website, I believe.

DILLIGAF
    My mom and dad own biminiclip.
    HOMER!
    Support the ***boat breathern and order some bimini clips peeps!

Kokopelli
    Glad you like them. My mom and dad own biminiclip. I think they are a pretty cool invention myself. Overton's actually has them cheaper than the website, I believe.
    Angie, the clips are listed at 9.99 on Overtons, but the shipping was listed about 5.00 more than the biminiclip website. Overtons gets you on the shipping!

2Driver
    HOMER!
    Support the ***boat breathern and order some bimini clips peeps!
    Did you just call me Homer?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Angie, the clips are listed at 9.99 on Overtons, but the shipping was listed about 5.00 more than the biminiclip website. Overtons gets you on the shipping!
    Interesting. I know she was trying to keep her prices a little higher so as not to undercut her supplier, but I'm sure it doesn't cost overton's $5 to mail them. They only weigh about 2 oz. I have some on my boat if anyone sees us out on the water. But doesn't look like we'll be back until September. I'm trying to get SW to take me in two weeks, but he's being resistant.

duner21
    I just ordered 2 sets of those! You should get a link going in hot boat somewhere. I dint know about them till nsf posted the link.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast