Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu murder

Not So Fast
    A 23-year-old Lake Havasu City man has been charged with second-degree murder after allegedly shooting another man outside a North Lake Havasu Avenue restaurant Friday niAccording to a police report, at about 11:30 p.m. Jonathan David Alldredge and 29-year-old Shawn Keenan got into a scuffle in an alley outside Chili Charlie's Restaurant.ght.[IMG]According to friends of Keenan who witnessed the altercation, Alldredge pulled a Glock .40-caliber semi-automatic handgun out of his pocket and fired at Keenan four times, hitting him twice in the chest,[IMG]Alldredge reportedly fled on foot to nearby Holly Avenue while one of Keenan's friends attempted CPR on Keenan. Police arrived at about 11:34 p.m. and Keenan was declared dead at 11:40 p.m.[IMG]Police later found Alldredge at his residence in the 2100 block of Holly Avenue reportedly loading his vehicle with personal belongings as if preparing to leave the area.,[IMG]He was arrested at approximately 1:05 a.m. Saturday. [IMG]According to Lt. Rich Sloma of the Lake Havasu City Police Department, Alldredge claimed Keenan took a swing at him and knocked him down before he fired on Keenan. [IMG]Police records showed that Alldredge, who works for a local landscaping business, had previously been arrested for indecent exposure, underage drinking and failure to pay fines.
    [IMG]It is unknown if he had a concealed weapons permit for the gun used in the shooting.
    Plus a scuffle outside KoKoMos left some people in serious condition when the fell over a 10 ft balcony during the fight, so the paper says.
    WTF is happening to this little town NSF

OutCole'd
    You need to get out of there while you can. Move to Vegas where it's safe.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
    A 23-year-old Lake Havasu City man has been charged with second-degree murder after allegedly shooting another man outside a North Lake Havasu Avenue restaurant Friday niAccording to a police report, at about 11:30 p.m. Jonathan David Alldredge and 29-year-old Shawn Keenan got into a scuffle in an alley outside Chili Charlie's Restaurant.ght.[IMG]According to friends of Keenan who witnessed the altercation, Alldredge pulled a Glock .40-caliber semi-automatic handgun out of his pocket and fired at Keenan four times, hitting him twice in the chest,[IMG]Alldredge reportedly fled on foot to nearby Holly Avenue while one of Keenan's friends attempted CPR on Keenan. Police arrived at about 11:34 p.m. and Keenan was declared dead at 11:40 p.m.[IMG]Police later found Alldredge at his residence in the 2100 block of Holly Avenue reportedly loading his vehicle with personal belongings as if preparing to leave the area.,[IMG]He was arrested at approximately 1:05 a.m. Saturday. [IMG]According to Lt. Rich Sloma of the Lake Havasu City Police Department, Alldredge claimed Keenan took a swing at him and knocked him down before he fired on Keenan. [IMG]Police records showed that Alldredge, who works for a local landscaping business, had previously been arrested for indecent exposure, underage drinking and failure to pay fines.
    [IMG]It is unknown if he had a concealed weapons permit for the gun used in the shooting.
    Plus a scuffle outside KoKoMos left some people in serious condition when the fell over a 10 ft balcony during the fight, so the paper says.
    I say they are too worried about the wall they are putting up and not spending enough time enforcing the law..
    IMO
    They need to quit worrying about where people are parking their boats and focus on the rift raft that are moving there.

ChumpChange
    Did you really think this stuff didn't happen there?

Not So Fast
    Did you really think this stuff didn't happen there?
    Well Chump, (may I call you that?) we have lived here for 5 years now and quite frankly things are worse IMO than they were back then. I stay informed as well as I can so yes I think crime is DEFINTELY on the rise here, why, because with growth comes the rest of the scenario, it goes hand and hand. Again it's only my opinion. NSF

PaPaG
    You need to get out of there while you can. Move to Vegas where it's safe.....
    Yeah Vegas is much safer Thats why I carry 2 not 1 lol

MRS FLYIN VEE
    you guys should all move to LA.. it's real safe here..
    as long as you are in your house..and thats just maybe..

ChumpChange
    Well Chump, (may I call you that?) we have lived here for 5 years now and quite frankly things are worse IMO than they were back then. I stay informed as well as I can so yes I think crime is DEFINTELY on the rise here, why, because with growth comes the rest of the scenario, it goes hand and hand. Again it's only my opinion. NSF
    Correct but it's like that EVERYWHERE. The demise of America is happening in every city and Havasu will not be the exception.

Baja Big Dog
    Havasu's murder rate was higher than Santa Ana's on Friday!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Havasu's murder rate was higher than Santa Ana's on Friday!!!!
    how can you check that.. I'd like to ckeck our city.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast