Thread: Boat Driver needed...

catalinaskiracer
    Going to be in Havi July 22nd - 26th looking for someone to drive my boat while i make some practice runs on my speed ski. My wife and kid can pull me around on play ski but not real good at driving fast. PM me if interested and we can talk.

dunaholic
    Going to be in Havi July 22nd - 26th looking for someone to drive my boat while i make some practice runs on my speed ski. My wife and kid can pull me around on play ski but not real good at driving fast. PM me if interested and we can talk.
    Where do you stay and what kind of boat. Are you going to be at the south end of the lake to ski on the smooth water?

catalinaskiracer
    staying bt the bridge and going all over the lake, twin turbo Schiada 21 river cruiser and give me a call lets see what we can work out..714-697-9216
    Gery S.
    Where do you stay and what kind of boat. Are you going to be at the south end of the lake to ski on the smooth water?

LuckyStrike
    We Should Be In Town Around 1:00 Fri I Yank Your Ass Around If You Want My boat or Yours..???

catalinaskiracer
    Sounds good! call me when your in town I'll be there Sunday thru Thursady
    Gery, again 714-697-9216
    We Should Be In Town Around 1:00 Fri I Yank Your Ass Around If You Want My boat or Yours..???

Havasu1986
    Are you skiing the Catalina race on Sat. the 21st.
    Edit: Nevermind seen your other post in the who's going to the race.

Glamasu
    Are you skiing the Catalina race on Sat. the 21st.
    Edit: Nevermind seen your other post in the who's going to the race.
    Heres your sign

catalinaskiracer
    I am actually sitting out this year after 5 years but will be back at next year,
    Going to get a different percpective this year...and like you said "here's your sign"
    G.

dunaholic
    staying bt the bridge and going all over the lake, twin turbo Schiada 21 river cruiser and give me a call lets see what we can work out..714-697-9216
    Gery S.
    I would be more than happy to pull you. I stay at Havasu Springs. Call me in the morning if you need me. 714-390-2884.
    Chad

catalinaskiracer
    Schiada owners in Havi give me a call...714-697-9216 or PM me...
    you may want to give a shout to the Schiada owners who live in havi & parker to drive your Schiada, the familiarity to the same kind of boat would be reassuring.??