Of coarse the other option is just to walk a couple of extra steps and leave the HCP spot for clients and/or tennants that may need it for real. As some folks who are disabled measure the day by the number of minutes they can save.
Sorry to vent here, i don't even know most of you but these things really piss me off. Like when I see some lazy focker using the HCP stall because they want to set their briefcase down. Meanwhile some less fortunate is pissing himself cuz he can't get into a regular stall.
otherwise good luck at court
I am with you on this totally. I have NEVER even thought of parking in a handicapped spot.
This case is totally different. It is not a store front, this is a small industrial area and there are no walk in customers. The units are filled with contractors, who are never there. They get there early in the morning and leave in a work truck, leaving their cars in the lot. We are the only ones there in the day. This spot is directly in front of our front door, it is one of the main spots for us. It is either that spot to the first one there, or park along the warehouse door in the back. Mainly cause all the contractors have small trailers taking up all the spots in the back.