Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dexter boat Races

fastvdriver
    A big congrats to Whiplash for his WIN!!!! It seems that he has the Dexter Lake tune up dailed!!!! As I recall the 9 sec class had 18 or 19 boats.
    NICE JOB BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It has been a long time coming and Rob has worked very hard and I know that I speak for the whole boat race family WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!
    Just for a little bit of other info this is his second win of the season, oh ya the first win was also at DEXTER.
    It was also great to see of all the calf. guys make the haul up north.
    To all of the Calf. guys that joined in on the Sat. night party thanks for being a part of our little get together all of you are always welcome anytime!!!

snotaz
    So When is the next local race. Did not know this one was happening want to go see some been awhile.
    Snotaz

LilFlattie
    Congrats Rob... sorry I missed it.

voodooCanoe
    Many thanks to all !!!!
    It's been a long time coming and wouldn't be possible without the help and support of friends and family. (You all are my family!!!!)
    Winning once was off the hook, but twice in a row has my head spinning.
    I guess even a blind squirl will find a nut sometimes.
    I was great having our Cali friends up for the weekend , thanks for hanging out, it was good to see all of you!!! Saturday night was great fun.
    Jimmy, that tri-tip is to die for!!!!!
    Lakeside here we come!!!!!

charitycase
    Congrats to ya.Wish we couldv'e been there.

Bt273
    Congrats again Rob,that was sweet,it was an awesome final,no-one handed anybody anything on that one,it was an awesome race,unfortunately the video camera broke and I did not get that filmed,all in all it was a killer weekend, a big THANKS to Cody and Rob,Jeff,Andy,Cole,and your familys,for the killer pitspot and the party was off the hook,I got some photos we will put up later today,for the rest of you race guys on here,you should run up there,it is a awesome place,the te class is pretty big and lots of rounds,whiplash is proving to be the boat to beat,but you better bring your A game!

voodooCanoe
    So When is the next local race. Did not know this one was happening want to go see some been awhile.
    Snotaz
    Lakeside - Aug. 18th -19th
    Haystack (Madras) Sept. 8th-9th
    Dexter - Sept 22nd -23rd.

MR.T
    Congrats Rob!!! It must have been the JIMI rub that gave it to you. The after race party Sat night was one or the best ever. May see you guys in Sept. It was nice seeing everyone again. (Pinstripergirl, I think we will make the trip to modesto sat).

stoker2001
    Congrats again Rob,that was sweet,it was an awesome final,no-one handed anybody anything on that one,it was an awesome race,unfortunately the video camera broke and I did not get that filmed,all in all it was a killer weekend, a big THANKS to Cody and Rob,Jeff,Andy,Cole,and your familys,for the killer pitspot and the party was off the hook,I got some photos we will put up later today,for the rest of you race guys on here,you should run up there,it is a awesome place,the te class is pretty big and lots of rounds,whiplash is proving to be the boat to beat,but you better bring your A game!
    Nice Meeting you Jim
    Congrats Voodoo!!
    Congrats to BP for sawing them all off in M/E,about time you got a win

roseway
    Rob, You are doing a great job kicking ass and we are all very happy
    for you, good job man. Jimmy, Lane and kids, it was nice having you
    guys as pit pals, we will save a spot any time.
    Don and Denise, please come back, it's always great seeing you. Mr. T, same
    can be said.
    Oh ya, how could I ever forget about DAVE, the party would never be
    same without you dude. I hope you have some pics to share Lane.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast