Thread: Tom at Jet Boat Performance

mdunn01
    Another plug for Tom and the incredible job he did fixing my overheating problems I had. Tom, you guys nailed it and fixed that boat from overheating. Agian you and the staff went out of your way too help me in more ways than one. The boating community needs more honest and fair mechanics like you out there, thank you Tom!
    Mike

OverKill
    I know one more. His name is Phil Bergeron. above and beyond customer service. Biran Bergeron went out of his way to pick up my boat at my house to have work done. As I am about 45 minutes away from the shop and still no hesitation to help me out.
    OverKill

kmenard
    Phil is a great guy...I have a hard time even finding a jet boat guy out here in MA, never mind one as nice as Phil.

Jetaholic
    Phil is a great guy...I have a hard time even finding a jet boat guy out here in MA, never mind one as nice as Phil.
    Yeah...there is a shop in my area called Fresno Marine & Performance. Two guys run that shop, Bob (the owner) and another guy they call Wilbur.
    Wilbur is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet. He will definitely go out of his way to help a guy out.
    Bob on the other hand is (in lack of better terminology) a dickhead. If your motor ain't top fuel it ain't shit to him. Way bad attitude to have in the jet boat community.
    Which is why I have turned my business elsewhere to guys like Duane at HTP and Tom at JBP.

TahitiTiger
    Tom at JBP has been supplying me with parts for some time. Always there to advise me, and point me in the right direction. Just recently I sent him a part that I needed pieces for. Very easly he could have told me to replace em with new, but he found the pieces to fix the old ones.

pw_Tony
    So what was the overheating problem?

mdunn01
    So what was the overheating problem?
    I take it your talking too me? Mine was simple, too small of hose dia, just put the right hose all in there and plumbed the boat better, now it freaking cools incredible. Tom added new sensors, placed them at the top and man shes a nice cool running motor now.

tahitijet
    Yeah...there is a shop in my area called Fresno Marine & Performance. Two guys run that shop, Bob (the owner) and another guy they call Wilbur.
    Wilbur is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet. He will definitely go out of his way to help a guy out.
    Bob on the other hand is (in lack of better terminology) a dickhead. If your motor ain't top fuel it ain't shit to him. Way bad attitude to have in the jet boat community.
    Which is why I have turned my business elsewhere to guys like Duane at HTP and Tom at JBP.
    haha ya i've had my run in with highway bob to.. He didn't take me the least bit serious till he saw what i ended up with. Thats also the exact reason my buisness went to tom @ JBP, duane at htp and jack at mpd.. Could have saved alot of money in shipping parts all over the country but there is alot to be said for customer service.