Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NM & AZ Boaters - Elephant Butte Sept. 22nd

tpmarine.com
    Ok it's official...powerboatparty.com & LakeRacer LLC are planning and organizing a poker run at Elephant Butte State park on the weekend of September 22nd.
    The event will be held at the Dam Site Resort with registration & check-in starting on Friday.
    I should have a link for more information & on-line registration up within a week.

jet guy
    Sounds cool we will try to make it

Sundance
    You can count on Sundance and my group. By the way those of you who are golfers, that Monday Sept. 24 is the big ladies skins game at the new golf course.

40FlatDeck
    We are thinking about it but it is the weekend before the SCOPE Poker Run. I am actually headed your way this weekend with my friends new Glastron to check it out. We are staying at the Elephant Butte Inn. Were is this in location to were the HQ of the poker run will be? Are the ramps big enough to fit, lets say, a 40' Skater?
    Erik

tpmarine.com
    We are thinking about it but it is the weekend before the SCOPE Poker Run. I am actually headed your way this weekend with my friends new Glastron to check it out. We are staying at the Elephant Butte Inn. Were is this in location to were the HQ of the poker run will be? Are the ramps big enough to fit, lets say, a 40' Skater?
    Erik
    The registration & card turn it will be at the Dam Site Resort on the patio. We have a block of rooms reserved at the Elephant Butte Inn and hope to have several cabins at the Dam Site.
    If you can launch your Skater at Lake Havasu, you can launch it at the Butte. The main marina is the place to be...

tpmarine.com
    You can count on Sundance and my group. By the way those of you who are golfers, that Monday Sept. 24 is the big ladies skins game at the new golf course.
    Sundance, thanks and I look forward to meeting a few more people in your group. I did hear that the skins game was going on around that time, I was a little nervous about the room situation, but I think we will be ok. Might have to stay an extra day and watch the ladies play...

ridebig
    Erik
    Hey Eric, bring Mike Yanke to the poker run with you! I don't think I will be at the Butte this weekend but if you have question's or concern's call me. Tim Warner 505-321-5144. I have spent several weekend's down there this summer and the water is great!

Sundance
    Don, Look forward to it. My group is a little strange, but fun. If anyone likes Long Island Ice Tees my daughters boyfriend makes a killer. I'm not allowed to have any before dark. I've been known to attack a bass fishing guide after a couple.
    Let me know if your going to stay for the skins game. I don't know what the spectator policy will be, but I will be there working. Stange enough I sell Nancy Lopez clubs.

40FlatDeck
    Hey Eric, bring Mike Yanke to the poker run with you! I don't think I will be at the Butte this weekend but if you have question's or concern's call me. Tim Warner 505-321-5144. I have spent several weekend's down there this summer and the water is great!
    Thanks Tim! Mike just had a baby but maybe I can get him away from home for just one weekend.
    Erik

tpmarine.com
    Tim, are you going to haul the boat back from Havasu for the poker run...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast