Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE POT LUCK

smalls
    Is the Potluck still on?????????????
    We will be there tomorrow about 1:00 and wondering if it is still a GO??
    [ December 30, 2002, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Her454
    still a go, i'll be there about 7:30, 8 on wednesday am and could use some (alot) of help setting up tables etc..... eek!

I will be in a white 3/4 ton dodge deisel. Look for me. Gladd to help.
    Are there any holes in the potluck that I could help fill?
    Morg.

Her454, I'll be there about the same time. I'll bring a table, easy up, BBQ, mushrooms, ABloney, and should I bring a fire pit. Oh yeah and the Kung Fu sauce custom made by Bobby Ray!!

Her454
    thanks guys, i'll be in a red/whit blazer..and the firepit sounds great. anything you want to bring for the potluck is fine..there is a list in the potluck update thread...so far i think its tri-tips, assort meats, mushrooms (cant wait to taste those), baked beans, chili, mac and potato salads, garlic bread......cant think of waht else...

If anyone wants to bring a lb. of sliced mushrooms I'll be glad to BBQ them. They go quick, just ask around!! jawdrop

smalls
    Her454:
    thanks guys, i'll be in a red/whit blazer..and the firepit sounds great. anything you want to bring for the potluck is fine..there is a list in the potluck update thread...so far i think its tri-tips, assort meats, mushrooms (cant wait to taste those), baked beans, chili, mac and potato salads, garlic bread......cant think of waht else... Other than chicken and JD,What do I need to bring???
    [ December 30, 2002, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Smalls, I have some BBQ sauce I call Kung Fu that will make that bird tast like a million bucks. eek!

Her454
    i agree, extra mushrooms would be great as they will prob go fast. other than that just use your imagination.....just picked up the tri-tip today...best in the motherlode! see everyone there.

Sangster
    smalls:
    Her454:
    thanks guys, i'll be in a red/whit blazer..and the firepit sounds great. anything you want to bring for the potluck is fine..there is a list in the potluck update thread...so far i think its tri-tips, assort meats, mushrooms (cant wait to taste those), baked beans, chili, mac and potato salads, garlic bread......cant think of waht else... Other than chicken and JD,What do I need to bring??? Bring the "ZZ" boat.. sleeping sleeping sleeping sleeping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast