Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bowflex

LAFD
    have a 1 week old bowflex work out machine. my grandparents bought it had it set up and didnt like it. used it for no kidding 1 minute so now they want to get rid of it. machine is located in the sfv. dont have pics of it but its this exact one right here. pm me if you have any question. has all paper work instructional books everything. they bought it for 1500 with shipping askin 1000 obo and can work out local shipping.
    http://www.bowflexshop.com/media/pro...9830901370.jpg

LAFD
    it is obo. and it is brand new not a scratch on it.

Hustler
    Will they take payments? Whats this I here you want to sell the 400?

EAZYKILLER2006
    have a 1 week old bowflex work out machine. my grandparents bought it had it set up and didnt like it. used it for no kidding 1 minute so now they want to get rid of it. machine is located in the sfv. dont have pics of it but its this exact one right here. pm me if you have any question. has all paper work instructional books everything. they bought it for 1500 with shipping askin 1000 obo and can work out local shipping.
    http://www.bowflexshop.com/media/pro...9830901370.jpg
    hey, we have that one too
    but wheres the dvd ?
    its suppose to have a dvd
    and whats not to like?
    oops wrong one
    my bad i thought the were all the same
    it says ultimate 2
    well, they all look the same

LAFD
    Will they take payments? Whats this I here you want to sell the 400?
    ill give ya the low down when i see ya next. and i was thinkin about it because i want to get a quad but ill probly keep it and have both.

LAFD
    hey, we have that one too
    but wheres the dvd ?
    its suppose to have a dvd
    and whats not to like?
    oops wrong one
    my bad i thought the were all the same
    it says ultimate 2
    well, they all look the same
    has all that dvd work out sheets workout diagrams. she didnt like having to move a couple cables to do different excercises. she like simplicity so she ordered a different machine thats a multi station.

bohica
    Do you know the model name. Looks like the Xtreme I was looking at on Ebay. New, you can get it for around $800 with free shipping. PM me your best price.

LAFD
    Do you know the model name. Looks like the Xtreme I was looking at on Ebay. New, you can get it for around $800 with free shipping. PM me your best price.
    its the extreme se. ill get back to you on the price.

bohica
    After looking further, yours is the 2007 model, so they're priced higher than last years model that I was looking at.

LAFD
    bump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast