Thread: Berryessa at PCR the 28th

SANGER-RICH
    Anyone interested? We will be going and staying in the Motel

SANGER-RICH
    Anyone interested? We will be going and staying in the Motel
    Great Ill have the launch ramp to myself and lots of smooth water

LilFlattie
    Great Ill have the launch ramp to myself and lots of smooth water
    Hmm.........the boat needs to be off the trailer to enjoy the smooth water :devil: Oh, also they passed a new law............."no cruising".......so I guess that means you should leave the turd on the trailer.

Sanitariumflat
    Hey Rich,
    What's PCR? I just may try and head up there with ya. I did not build a boat to decorate my driveway! I only check this website occasionally, so I'll pm you with my cel #.

LandSpeedRacer
    PCR = Putah Creek Resort, located at the northwest tip of Lake Berryessa.
    Nice place, plenty of water, but a bit of a haul for you and I. Still thinking about going though - I have to see if Rich's hydro can really do 100 without being dropped out of a C-130 at 10,000 feet
    LSR

HONDOG
    Nice place, plenty of water, but a bit of a haul for you and I. Still thinking about going though - I have to see if Rich's hydro can really do 100 without being dropped out of a C-130 at 10,000 feet
    LSR
    Now that there's funny i don't care who ya are.

LilFlattie
    Originally Posted by LandSpeedRacer
    LSR
    Now that there's funny i don't care who ya are
    Scott, you only have a small to window of time to witness this feat. The turd makes a brief appearance from 10- 10:30 am, and then will be found collecting dust on the trailer... As for the C-130, my "people" tell me that it won't hit a 100 without a steep climb to 25,000 ft. and then release.

SANGER-RICH
    Originally Posted by LandSpeedRacer
    LSR
    Now that there's funny i don't care who ya are
    Scott, you only have a small to window of time to witness this feat. The turd makes a brief appearance from 10- 10:30 am, and then will be found collecting dust on the trailer... As for the C-130, my "people" tell me that it won't hit a 100 without a steep climb to 25,000 ft. and then release.
    PCR trip canceled due to a car club taking all the sites for the next 2 weekends, next time I go Im not telling anyone:devil:

LilFlattie
    PCR trip canceled due to a car club taking all the sites for the next 2 weekends, next time I go Im not telling anyone:devil:
    I don't see the problem...........as much time as you spend on the trailer, you will fit right in.

LandSpeedRacer
    Hey Bro how about hitting CFW then? LilFlattie too? The ramp side is still accessible and all the action is on that side. Unfortunately the afternoons are jet ski'd out. Hardly anyone in the cove though. Real nice water to run in if there are no WAKEboard boats crusing through . We could camp in the cove or on the other side and hang out in the cove . . . . the only problem is getting the boat out quick if there is a 2' high roller from some WBboat . Smash has a great idea of building a temp ramp if we could just get the wood to sink, the problem is the ground is soft 30' up the bank.
    Let me know bro -
    LSR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast