Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DCB F-32 in Hot Boat

3 daytona`s
    I just received my new issue of Hot boat Magazine,and could not believe how stunning the DCB is on page 55-58.The thing is off the charts.I reason for the post on page 57 The first thing that caught my eye was the model riding shot gun. I do not care how beautiful she is, I do not care what she can do to or for you, I do not care if she is indispensable. I would slow that bad-boy down to an idle lean over with a smile on my face whisper in her ear if I ever see your feet on my dash again I`m going to run 130 back to the marina and drop you off and you can catch a cab.Then give her a little kiss on the cheek and say get them down now. Then let`s haul ass. The rude little shit-head $400,000.00 boat and she has her feet on my dash are you nuts?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    LMAO!!
    I didn't read it.. Is that Kims boat

BadKachina
    How about the high heels on some of the other boats.

OCMerrill
    How about the high heels on some of the other boats.
    I saw that...yikes.

Rod2614
    Yea that is Kim's boat. I have been on it and I can tell you he and I would have not slowed down to chuck her over if we had been there. WTF. do they not teach the chicks anything before they let them on. If you know Kim you can eat off the boat, not that he would let food touch it but VERY CLEAN![

uLtRADeNniS
    Its the price to pay for having girls on your boat. I figure at least one hour of buffing out scratches from the girls rings, bracelets, and bikinis at the end of a weekend.
    Ill tell you what though.. when your cruising by guy in a Bayliner with his wife and kids at 70 with a couple beautiful girls in the boat... the last thing on your mind is a tiny scratch.
    Boats are meant to be used.

3 daytona`s
    Its the price to pay for having girls on your boat. I figure at least one hour of buffing out scratches from the girls rings, bracelets, and bikinis at the end of a weekend.
    Ill tell you what though.. when your cruising by guy in a Bayliner with his wife and kids at 70 with a couple beautiful girls in the boat... the last thing on your mind is a tiny scratch.
    Boats are meant to be used.
    I keep trying to help you,problem being you just do not understand that Rocky Mountain Spring Water has so much goat piss in it your mind is confused and can not process things.The girl gets her ass kicked out when disrespecting things, just because someone told her she is hot is not the pass with me. There are are plenty of girls out here who have class and respect. BTW Dennis do you get a rush when blowing by a family in a Bayliner You are a bad-ass jet boater

uLtRADeNniS
    I keep trying to help you,problem being you just do not understand that Rocky Mountain Spring Water has so much goat piss in it your mind is confused and can not process things.The girl gets her ass kicked out when disrespecting things, just because someone told her she is hot is not the pass with me. There are are plenty of girls out here who have class and respect. BTW Dennis do you get a rush when blowing by a family in a Bayliner You are a bad-ass jet boater
    Nope. I just don't believe in ruining friendships or relationships over a scratch on a material item that can be easily replaced. You see, shit happens..people slip drop things, scratch things etc..Shit c'mon man, most girls dont know better at 1st..but they eventually learn and thats what counts.
    I guess when you get your own boat you'll understand that.
    And yes I do get a rush passing by, Because I know someday Im gonna be that old guy with the wife and kids in the family boat...So Im enjoying it while I can.

Chico&Zeus
    The part that really blew me away was that the boat is making 4,500 Horsepower!!! I may be wrong because I was drunk when I was reading it, but I'm sure that is what it said. I guess that hull is not that great to only go 130 with that much power!:devil:

frdvschvy
    The part that really blew me away was that the boat is making 4,300 Horsepower!!! I may be wrong because I was drunk when I was reading it, but I'm sure that is what it said. I guess that hull is not that great to only go 130 with that much power!:devil:
    Numbers seem way off. DCB F32 with twin Merc 700's ran 139.5 in the latest POWERBOAT issue.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast