Thread: More felonies against the Rockfest guy.....

DILLIGAF
    Three More Felony Charges against Paterson
    KINGMAN/LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ - TSN learned today Rockfest promoter Ron Paterson has three new felony theft indictments that have now been brought against him. The indictments came out of a grand jury on Thursday. They are specifically Theft of Services charges involving three bands that performed at the rock event in Lake Havasu City last October. The bands are the Black Crowes, the Doobie Brothers, and Live. The Havasu resident previously had a total of five felony indictments -- including three counts of fraud dealing with the Rockfest. (One involves the classic rock band, Cheap Trick.) The two others are criminal theft complaints filed by Trudell Trucking, Inc. owner Maurice Trudell, who is also a land developer in both Arizona and California. That case involves separate leasing agreements that Trudell says he had with Paterson, saying Paterson represented himself as “a commercial heavy equipment broker” and had two mortgage loan companies. Trudell claims Paterson set up the two agreements -- Sunbridge Capital in Mission, Kansas and U-Dump Trailers in Ocala, Florida -- for the rental of trucks and dumpsters (one lease was for two water trucks and the other for a roll-off trailer and seven roll-off dumpsters.)

HavaSkank
    OHhh man. I guess that mean Rockfest II will be cancelled.

HavaSkank
    Diamond mine owner works for me

Baja Big Dog
    Diamond mine owner works for me
    Hi Ms. Skank (can I call yor Skank?). You sound funny, I would like to meet you sometime.
    Signed,
    Chris DeBeers....
    "Diamonds and Herpes, what do they have in common?"

HavaSkank
    Hi Ms. Skank (can I call yor Skank?). You sound funny, I would like to meet you sometime.
    Signed,
    Chris DeBeers....
    Ohhh...Mr. DeBeers, we should definately MEAT some time. Did I mention Im double jointed at the hips and knees and I have no gag reflexes? Call me, baby.