Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dealing with assholes

lucky
    .... So my brother runs a cement company up in "nor cal" on the outlying towns alot of pot is grown where water trucks are required to water the plants ( kinda big business up here) Any ways this asshole comes flying threw his yard in a water truck with his jake brakes blarring and he is on the cell phone . My brother goes to talk to this guy and says " hey would you mind slowing down ? the guy caught an attitude and my brother is pretty easy going alot like me ! It pissed him off and he thought Well I can pull the focker out of the truck and school him ORRRRRRR....... He choose the ORRRRRR
    MY brother goes to work at 2a.m ! he stopped by the am/pm market and bought a couple of large boxes of laundy detergent and some dish soap ! climbed up the truck, opend the man hole - threw them up in the front of the tank, got down and smiled -- lmao - can't wait to see his face at the first pot farm :devil:

RitcheyRch
    We are definitely going to need some pictures. When was a teenager we used to put Mr. Bubble in the spa at the local apartments.

LAFD
    ive done this similiar thing to a couple buddys. put the detergant all over there grass and fill there hose with it.sud city.

yopengo
    Orrrrr :d

MRS FLYIN VEE
    LMAO!! This is going to require some pics if possible..

Devilman
    Any ways this asshole comes flying threw his yard in a water truck with his jake brakes blarring and he is on the cell phone.
    Sounds like most of the dipshit drivers we have running through this place.... Nice to hear he got squared away. LOL

OCMerrill
    .... So my brother runs a cement company up in "nor cal" on the outlying towns alot of pot is grown where water trucks are required to water the plants ( kinda big business up here) Any ways this asshole comes flying threw his yard in a water truck with his jake brakes blarring and he is on the cell phone . My brother goes to talk to this guy and says " hey would you mind slowing down ? the guy caught an attitude and my brother is pretty easy going alot like me ! It pissed him off and he thought Well I can pull the focker out of the truck and school him ORRRRRRR....... He choose the ORRRRRR
    MY brother goes to work at 2a.m ! he stopped by the am/pm market and bought a couple of large boxes of laundy detergent and some dish soap ! climbed up the truck, opend the man hole - threw them up in the front of the tank, got down and smiled -- lmao - can't wait to see his face at the first pot farm :devil:
    I have a feeling there will be round two coming shortly.:idea:

buzzaro
    Ive come to the conclusion that water truck drivers are the dumbest M*****fockers on the face of the planet, rivaled only by Ag truck drivers . I cant get through a day without wanting bury at least one in a ditch:devil:
    Oh yeah pics if you can plz

fatboy95
    No,,,No No........ He did it all wrong.... Go to Costco and spend a few bucks and buy the concentrated gallon jugs of Roundup or the cheaper Brush killer at the local Ace.. The guy will never know what happened. No suds.........:jawdrop:

derail
    your brother might have done him a favor soap works great as a insecticide to kill spider mites a tiny bug that plagues the crops of the cannabis farmers so i have heard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast