Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Del Mar- Opening Day Bets....

NOTALENT
    Who knows the inside scoop, I need to make some money!!!! I cant be there, so I want to bet online.....any tips?

Baja Big Dog
    Ill bet I could give you some handicap horse's, and you would lose as much money as I would!!! I can pay for a lot of hay in a day at the races.

TBONE1904
    Who knows the inside scoop, I need to make some money!!!! I cant be there, so I want to bet online.....any tips?
    Inside tip there will be a bunch of trophy wives with big hats on, hopefully training their daughters the way. Oh yah and the wanna be trophy wives trashin it up! That’s were I come in! I think I will be there, but do not pay too much attention to the horses!!!!

NOTALENT
    I know....I normally go every year, but cant get the day off!!!! I love the women there...the big hat contest, rich women posing.....ahhh love it!:devil:

HavaSkank
    Im clairvoyant. Let me close my eyes and concentrate for a minute....I can see it, muscular horses rounding the final turn, oh the pagentry, the miniature riders whipping feverishly....the crowd on their feet gripping programs shouting at the top of their lungs...3 horses stretched at the line, Usual Suspect, Bernasconi and Karazi..it's neck and neck, it's going to be a photo finish.........and the winner is.....
    the fastest horse. Duh

HavaSkank
    In the 2nd race there are two horses on the field: Blazeitgirl and Special Smoke! It's rasta day at the park.
    In the 4th race you HAVE to go with Frank the Barber, just cuz that's a great name for a horse.
    In the 5th I'd take Cool Hand Lucca, the 6th Wild Sissy, 7th Teeman, 8th Six Pack Abs and the 9th Rocket Kitty

MKEELINE
    Bet the gray's.

NOTALENT
    Bet the gray's.
    any logic behind this?

HavaSkank
    any logic behind this?
    Logic? WTF? Dude, it's why it's called GAMBLING!

Dave C
    oh snap.
    Logic? WTF? Dude, it's why it's called GAMBLING!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast