Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgic Race Video: four races, 2hours,$5!

CircleJerk
    More spam superdave! Hey you all, the first batch just hit Calif. and I thank you for the calls. The best comment was,"That looks like you're racing faster than 80 mph"! And you are right. We only have to stay under 80 average lap speed! No radar gun but some are in the high 80s to low 90s except ME. The fast guys average 70. Since I cant post pictures yet, the video is all I can share with ya! Please be patient, I can only record 4 a day. JeRkout smile_sp Dont procrastinate, this deal won't last long, I must get to the shop!
    [ January 14, 2003, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: CircleJerk ]

blondie#1
    CircleJerk:
    More spam superdave! Hey you all, the first batch just hit Calif. and I thank you for the calls. The best comment was,"That looks like you're racing faster than 80 mph"! And you are right. We only have to stay under 80 average lap speed! No radar gun but some are in the high 80s to low 90s except ME. The fast guys average 70. Since I cant post pictures yet, the video is all I can share with ya! Please be patient, I can only record 4 a day. JeRkout smile_sp Dont procrastinate, this deal won't last long, I must get to the shop! Gues what the scanner is now up and running. Just have to learn how to run it. We also have a new pewter now. What a difference from the the piece we had before. The old one helped for the time being. After all, if it wasn't for that piece, you would of never found out about this crazy site. enjoy sleeping

superdave013
    Jerk, Boat related spam is not a problem with me!
    [ January 15, 2003, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

CircleJerk
    superdave013:
    Jerk, Boat related spam is not a problem with me! OOOOOOOOOOO Dave! Again I say; Dont you have to make money {profit} on an item to call it SPam??? Tape blank= 1.85 + packing envelope= .86, media mail=1.42 total=4.13 subtracted from 5.00 leaves 87 cents. Oh forgot electricity and gas to post office. Oh forgot the monkey who labels them, works for peanuts. Oh forgot the Blonde who keeps this site up. THAT WILL COST ME! Hey, I just lost money! smile_sp

stump
    CJ where do i send the 5 bucks?

boatguy222
    stump:
    CJ where do i send the 5 bucks? Stump,
    Gets shoot CJ an EMAIL, as he will be in touch.

superdave013
    CircleJerk:
    superdave013:
    Jerk, Boat related spam is not a problem with me! OOOOOOOOOOO Dave! Again I say; Dont you have to make money {profit} on an item to call it SPam??? Tape blank= 1.85 + packing envelope= .86, media mail=1.42 total=4.13 subtracted from 5.00 leaves 87 cents. Oh forgot electricity and gas to post office. Oh forgot the monkey who labels them, works for peanuts. Oh forgot the Blonde who keeps this site up. THAT WILL COST ME! Hey, I just lost money! smile_sp No, not at all. Spam is unsolicited advertising.
    Has nothing to do with you being savy enough to make a profit.
    Hope that clears that up for ya.

126driver
    Yeah, well what about you trying to sell me a bearing puller for my quick-change?

superdave013
    126driver:
    Yeah, well what about you trying to sell me a bearing puller for my quick-change? That Scott would also be spam. And I do make a profit on those.
    Oh, thanks for bringing that up.
    I'm out of those supa dupa bearing pullers right now. I will be making another batch so if anyone wants one I'll have them in a week or so.

GofastRacer
    Spam, spam, spam!!!..... eek!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast