Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Vick....

Jbb
    Dog Fighter!

MKEELINE
    Dog Fighter!
    It looks like the feds think so. Come on, what are the odds ?

Tom Brown
    Woof!

Ziggy
    Micheal Vick-LaDanian Tomlinson, LaDanian Tomlinson-Micheal Vick, Micheal Vick-LaDanian Tomlinson, LaDanian Tomlinson-Micheal Vick.............................................. .....Best fricken draft day trade in history, particularly the Chargers history.
    Once a hood, always a hood.
    Never liked the kid, nor his almighty attitude. He deserves what he gets in this dog fighting ordeal.

Pussywhippled
    I have had personal dealings with Michael Vick.
    He is a putz and the people he has surrounding him are total scum of the earth that are just sucking off of his money.
    Enough said...

RitcheyRch
    http://cbs2.com/topstories/topstorie...198173819.html
    Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was indicted Tuesday by a federal grand jury on charges related to illegal dog fighting.
    Vick and three others were charged with violating federal laws against competitive dog fighting, procuring and training pit bulls for fighting and conducting the enterprise across state lines. The indictment alleges that Vick and his co-defendants began sponsoring dogfighting in early 2001, the former Virginia Tech star's rookie year with the Falcons.
    The defendants were involved in an ongoing animal fighting venture based out of Vick's home in Smithfield, Va., from early 2001 to April 2007, according to a statement released by the office of the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia.
    Vick faces $350,000 in fines and six years in prison if convicted of the charges.
    Telephone messages left at the offices and home of Vick's attorney, Larry Woodward, were not immediately returned. A woman who answered the phone at the home of Vick's mother said the family knew nothing about the charges.

USCFAN
    I'm not a Michael Vick fan, but wasn't he just indicted? I thought he had to still be proven guilty.

MKEELINE
    I'm not a Michael Vick fan, but wasn't he just indicted? I thought he had to still be proven guilty.
    What fun would that be?

Ion
    By HANK KURZ Jr., AP Sports Writer
    "Losing dogs were sometimes killed by electrocution, drowning, hanging or gunshots"
    :jawdrop:
    Dem boyz ain't right!

Ion
    Indictment=accused.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast