Thread: I Phone Comments?

My wife is interested in getting an "I Phone", so I am wondering how people that bought them like how they work... I have heard that it takes forever to change pages on a web site. What 'cha think????
    Steve

EAZYKILLER2006
    My wife is interested in getting an "I Phone", so I am wondering how people that bought them like how they work... I have heard that it takes forever to change pages on a web site. What 'cha think????
    Steve
    well i have one
    there is an "air port extreme base station" that can be purchased if it isnt as fast, as some would like
    for me, it is fast enough
    cus i am slow
    lol

I guess if you have to be slow to use it, I will fit right in...
    Steve

djunkie
    well i have one
    there is an "air port extreme base station" that can be purchased if it isnt as fast, as some would like
    cus i am slow
    lol
    So let me get this straight, after spending $600 for the piece of shit, you have to spend more to make it work right? Boy Apple sure has sucked some of you in.

ColeTR2
    The Iphone has high speed wireless build-in, so your not getting sucked into anything. There just needs to be a wireless network set-up, like any other computer would need for high speed internet. And it will run as fast as the network you are on.

Boozer
    When working on the Edge network the iPhone should naviagte through web pages at a decent speed. Obviously you aren't going to get DSL or cable modem speeds but you should be hitting the net around 120K or so.
    I would imagine that if you were trying to load up a video on youtube or a page with a TON of graphics it could take some time but for the most part it should do just fine.

well i have one
    cus i am slow
    lol
    And extremely Hot! You have a very fortunate husband!

One of the things that I would like to see is how fast pages like a Hot Boat Forum thread with pictures will load and change pages...
    Steve

All-Star
    I heard something about a class action lawsuit that is forming regarding the iphone. Something to do with the high cost replacement parts, batteries only holding a charge for like 500 uses or something and limitability of replacement parts, etc.
    Not to sure.