Thread: Boat Buckle

GunninGopher
    I just bolted these up. I saw them on a wakeboard boat trailer at the San Diego boat show and ordered them up from a local dealer. They were about $100 for the pair. Overtons has 'em for about $65 each, so I guess I got a good deal.
    I'm really stoked because I hate sticking the straps in the back of the boat and then digging them out at the end of the day. These just reel in when unhooked and there is a ratcheting lever to tighten it up when the boat is on.
    http://www.theolanders.net/dave/IMAG0003.JPG

socalmofo
    Where did you buy them from? I have been wanting some since I saw them on a high end Extreme Trailer. I am in El Cajon also.

BoneDaddy
    Where did you buy them from? I have been wanting some since I saw them on a high end Extreme Trailer. I am in El Cajon also.
    I bought mine at West Marine on sale for $75.00. There are two versions (stainless steel and not).
    They also make one for the bow too.
    I dig them so far. They work awesome.

Jyruiz
    Those are pretty cool.

GunninGopher
    I ordered them from the boat/ski shop off of Magnolia, between Bradley and Fletcher Parkway, East of highway 67. It was supposed to take about 1 week, but I it took longer because of some mixup. I didn't care since I wasn't needing them for a while.

Old school Ultra
    I just got them.... there the best!

SoCal Builder
    Just took delivery on my new Howard Sport Deck and this is by far the best bang for the buck option that I took!

GunninGopher
    I bought mine at West Marine on sale for $75.00. There are two versions (stainless steel and not).
    Was that $75 for a pair? I was looking there after I ordered these and it seemed to be for only 1.

GunninGopher
    My bow strap stays on, so I decided not to get one from them. If I was rebuilding the trailer I would, however.