Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New toy and seemingly new hobby...

Jordy
    Already working on accessories... gonna need shoes, gloves, camelback, and on and on and on...
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC01118.JPG
    It should be fun and give me something better to do with my time than playing on the internet.
    Shit, now I'm going to need an IPod too. Stupid new hobbies.

Sleek-Jet
    You'll need the internet when you're recovering from your seperated shoulder and broken collar bone.
    Have fun.

Jordy
    You'll need the internet when you're recovering from your seperated shoulder and broken collar bone.
    Have fun.
    That's what I'm afraid of. It's got clip in pedals and there is a little bit of a learning curve there from what I've found out so far. They told me that everyone has a sudden stop where they can't get out of the clips fast enough and just fall over, so don't worry when it happens... just what I need...

Magic34
    Where is the motor???

Jordy
    Where is the motor???
    At the keyboard right now. It's a 240lb'er, but should be less after a few months on this bad boy.

Cole1313
    Already working on accessories... gonna need shoes, gloves, camelback, and on and on and on...
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC01118.JPG
    It should be fun and give me something better to do with my time than playing on the internet.
    Shit, now I'm going to need an IPod too. Stupid new hobbies.
    What a cute peddle bike! You need to get some bling wheels and some deflectors for saftey.

HCS
    Chachinga.

Jordy
    What a cute peddle bike! You need to get some bling wheels and some deflectors for saftey.
    I already took all the reflectors and warning stickers off. They did have some cool chain steering wheels and exhaust tips for the low rider bikes but nothing that would fit this one. Did pick it up in Mesa-co after all.

little rowe boat
    I do a little mountain biking and I love it, just be very careful, a few years back I was on a response to a m. bike accident and the guy had to be airlifted to Loma Linda due to a broken neck.

Cole1313
    I already took all the reflectors and warning stickers off. They did have some cool chain steering wheels and exhaust tips for the low rider bikes but nothing that would fit this one. Did pick it up in Mesa-co after all.
    That would be sweet.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast