Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: California Poll

78Eliminator
    I was born and raised in CA, and all these threads about people moving out of California have got me a little curious.

havaduner
    Curious about what?

RitcheyRch
    Native and hoping to move out of CA in the late Summer of 2008. Need to wait until my Daughter is the big 18.

78Eliminator
    I'm curious about how many people are natives, how many people have moved here and how many people are moving out of this state.

havaduner
    I'm curious about how many people are natives, how many people have moved here and how many people are moving out of this state.
    Sorry about that, this security update thing on this site didnt allow me to see the actual poll. I voted.
    Yeah, I was born here, still live here, but only for a couple more years.

Boozer
    No matter where you go things aren't much better and in many cases a lot worse.
    I have lived in Houston Texas, Denver Colorado, All over So-Cal, Spent lots of time in Las Vegas Nevada, and SLC Utah.
    All of the above mentioned places have had almost as much if not the same congestion as California. The illegals are taking over EVERYWHERE not just California, and other then the cost of real estate the cost of living is just about the same everywhere. In fact here in Denver the cost of smokes, groceries, energy and just about everything else tends to be a bit higher then they are in So-Cal. The cost of real estate here in Denver is definitely cheaper but the economy here is in the sh*tter big time, sure you can buy a nice home for $200K but is a $13.50 an hour job going to afford you that home?? The people here are rude as f*ck, most do not know how to drive worth a sh*t, and cold snowy winters suck some serious ass.
    If you bought your house before the real estate boom, have a reasonable mortgage, and a good job I would say stay put. If you do leave California and aren't happy where you end up you will probably never be able to afford to move back.

HocusPocus
    i was born in Dallas Tx, then lived several places there, Amarillo, Lubbock, Morton, Plainview, lived in Sedalia Mo for a bit, North Dakota, Ash Fork Az, Albuquerque Nm and ended up in Cali at the age of 15 where i lived in Downey before moving to Phelan when i was 17.. been here ever since. i would move to Az or Nv full time but we will be here at least until the kids all get out of school which will take a while.

HCS
    I was born in Sacramento California and live in Sacramento California.
    Never moved.

Steamin' Rice
    native AZ - Moved to CA in late 1999 - Moved back to AZ in late 2006. CA is great, just wanted to have more space and a bigger house in AZ.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Born and riased in CA. Right now, I like my job so I can pout up with some of the negatives that So. Cal has.....I do know that eventually I will be living somewhere else, most likely AZ.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast