Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: truck stuck in sandy Ut

lucky
    Need to move the truck , any suggestions - went threw 10 pages of internet companies , Nothing

Jordy
    Could you be anymore vague??? Stuck as in broken down??? Stuck as in off the road axle deep in sand or mud??? Stuck as in someone won't let your truck load of sheep cross the state line??? :idea:

lucky
    Could you be anymore vague??? Stuck as in broken down??? Stuck as in off the road axle deep in sand or mud??? Stuck as in someone won't let your truck load of sheep cross the state line??? :idea:
    stuck as in no loads west - Sheep ?

Big Warlock
    Sky Crane helicopter will do the job. Call us because we will want to come video that.

havaduner
    You didnt sink the boat did you?

lucky
    I live in Sandy, anything I can do to help?
    well if your bored , you could entertain my spanish driver lol thank you bilgie ayeyayayayayeeeyee

Shreve "T"
    Need to move the truck , any suggestions - went threw 10 pages of internet companies , Nothing
    What kind of truck do you have there Flatbed, Step Deck or Van. I broker Freight and can try to help you get out... Call me 318-798-2111 ext 248

lucky
    Does he like photochops?
    he was wondering how you are with licences and green cards ?

lucky
    What kind of truck do you have there Flatbed, Step Deck or Van. I broker Freight and can try to help you get out... Call me 318-798-2111 ext 248
    thank you

Wet Dream
    Lucky, is it you...or one of your trucks? When I first read the thread, I thought it was some new guy and was really fishing for a load. Ch Robinson always has loads, but most of the staff are idiots and they don't pay shit, but they'll have a load. On the other hand, the guys around here will get a tug boat out of the Sahara desert with the resources. On the flip side of THAT, it was one of our hot Boat guys that landed a tug boat in the Sahara in the first place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast