Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1965 Nova

Speedin' Ian
    Thinking about selling my new project because I have no time to work on it. Body is in great shape and the only rust I found was slight surface rust in the trunk. Car has an after market a-arm front end, new springs and shocks and a painless wiring kit. As far as I can tell all the chrome is there except for the grill, but I have a new one on back order. Currently it has a straight six and a turbo 350 with a nice shift kit, but I will include an old 283 and other various parts.
    Asking 5500.00 if anyone is interested
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/CIMG0378.jpg

Speedin' Ian
    Bump
    Car is currently all flat black

djunkie
    Post or no post?

Speedin' Ian
    no post

Speedin' Ian
    bump

pw_Tony
    Thinking about selling my new project because I have no time to work on it. Body is in great shape and the only rust I found was slight surface rust in the trunk. Car has an after market a-arm front end, new springs and shocks and a painless wiring kit. As far as I can tell all the chrome is there except for the grill, but I have a new one on back order. Currently it has a straight six and a turbo 350 with a nice shift kit, but I will include an old 283 and other various parts.
    Asking 5500.00 if anyone is interestedhttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/CIMG0378.jpg

What happened to the good old days when they were $500?

djunkie

What happened to the good old days when they were $500?
    Ya really. But if its got a Mustang 2 front end on it that will up the price quite a bit. My buddy bought a '65 in about the same shape as this one but with a running 350 in it for around $3k a few years back but it had a stock front end on it that was trashed. This seems to be priced close to me.

myoung
    I had one like this, primer gray and all, way back when. I got pulled over more times in that one car than all the other 20 cars I've owned combined. Of course that was back about 15 years ago when the cops knew the only thing a primer gray box Nova was good for is street racing...............not that I would do that, because that would be wrong.
    Looks like it could be a fun project, too bad I have too many already.:idea:

Speedin' Ian
    I agree these old cars are terribly over priced. However it is extremely difficult to find clean, rust free cars, plus the popularity of Barrett Jackson has increased their value as well. I am a little flexible but 5500.00 is what I have invested in it

Speedin' Ian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast