Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choosing An Installer

TIMINATOR
    I noticed you didn't post pics of the bottom of the boat, or trailer bunks. I have pics too. HMMMM..... Also I have welded skegs,rebuilt heads, pressed bearings,and other things for you too. and loaned tools,Seagoing epoxy putty,(you know the why for that),answered your tech questions etc. The bashing from you started after the installation deal with your unhappy customer, I had to listen to hours of him complaining about installation workmanship and cost. He wanted me to redo your installation for free, I declined. How much did you charge him for the engine R&R, 2 pcs of alum plate,repainting the bilge,and replacement of some of the gauges,2 hatch rams, 3 batteries and trays? He showed me recipts for over $11,000.
    The oil ports on a gen 5 or 6 go directly to the galleys at full size, the cheapo unit has a partially drilled and restrictive offset port. TIMINATOR

BDMar
    The oil ports on a gen 5 or 6 go directly to the galleys at full size TIMINATOR
    Since you obviously directed this to me I'll respond only to this. Then I'm out because I am not interested and don't have the time for cat and mouse games.
    The problem is, AGAIN, using these ports for external filters and coolers is that the ports (threads) are too small to run an adequate line size for any high performance engine. I wouldn't use them for even a stock rebuild in a boat. GM uses steel hardlines that have a larger ID than hose, so they work for stock, street driven vehicles.

superdave013
    Just so you know this is a no win deal. It's making both of your biz look bad. Maybe meet at the bike rack after school and take care of it. But 2 shops going at it here just isn't working for ya.
    I know it's hard to hold back. I've got a few shops I would love to call out myself. But I think the bad would out weigh the good.

Havasu Hangin'
    Just so you know this is a no win deal. It's making both of your biz look bad. Maybe meet at the bike rack after school and take care of it. But 2 shops going at it here just isn't working for ya.
    I know it's hard to hold back. I've got a few shops I would love to call out myself. But I think the bad would out weigh the good.
    Agreed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12