Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canyon Marine/canyon Boats

TAF
    I Was Wondering The Differance Between A Canyon Marine Hull And A Canyon Boats Hull. Wasnt Canyon Marine The Mold That Mettler And Carter Reed Had? Or Are They The Same?
    Why did you want to know? Are you really interested in buying one, new or used, or just stirring up :idea:

I was not aware that there was a Canyon boat story that rivaled Coles and its copies. :sqeyes: :idea: Were the Syndicate boats done in the same Canyon Country shop / building way back too?
    If any one didn't know Kevin's old white boat won the IHBA TAF championship last year and broke the class's ET record 5 or more times in IHBA, NJBA and SDBA. Many factors were involved but the boat was one of 'em. NJBA record may not have been backed up though.
    I know cause I was there.

BA Kurtis
    Marty Gras,
    Regardless what they are called, I guess I should just be glad that guys like Dan and Kevin are still willing to build these types of boats.
    Craig.
    AMEN to that Dan is a great guy to deal with and fair on is price's

WHITIE
    AMEN to that Dan is a great guy to deal with and fair on is price's
    FYI... for all of you that dont know Kevin Felkins he is also a stand up guy just trying to make a dollar like the rest of us. He would do anything for you. I have a Carter Reed Canyon and my brother has a Canyon built by Felkins, both are great flat bottoms.
    Dale Pinckney

Sangster
    Yeeeee-Hawwww for the flatbottom guys...

FLYTE RISK
    FYI... for all of you that dont know Kevin Felkins he is also a stand up guy just trying to make a dollar like the rest of us. He would do anything for you. I have a Carter Reed Canyon and my brother has a Canyon built by Felkins, both are great flat bottoms.
    Dale Pinckney
    And both yours and your brothers and Bt273 and mine and heart attack and whiplash and Dago Red and Back In Black and Blo Me, Butchess Amstuts and Fools paradise are all from the same mold and share the same birth defects as we have seen.

Kindsvater Flat
    And both yours and your brothers and Bt273 and mine and heart attack and whiplash and Dago Red and Back In Black and Blo Me, Butchess Amstuts and Fools paradise are all from the same mold and share the same birth defects as we have seen.
    I thought BT273's problem was the driver?

469 the coyote
    That is the best thing I have heard in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes the yellow boat needs a new driver!!!!!!
    I thought BT273's problem was the driver?

HIRED GUN
    469 get off the psca page buying motors and build your own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Monkey Bung
    Now if thats not calling the kettle black!

469 the coyote
    I did built my own. Have a buddy that needs one. Lots of good deals over there.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast