Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rpm Boats Kick Ass

movie$money
    My frien just took delivery of his new 26 rpm HOLY SH*T, the boat is off the charts, its the same one that won in powerboat mag. The boat has a Doug Wright hull . The boat stayed with a DCB f-29 all the way no prob. It spanked some others that were biger. 90mph on gps w/ a singel 525 . Not too many other boats with the same power and size can pull that number and ride very well in Havi on a Sat afternoon. I know for fact right from the horses mouth that a F-26 or a 27 daytona CAN NOT do 90 with a 525.....NOT sh*t talking just making a point. Also the boat has the same room as a 30 daytona (I mesured it) in the cock pit and the cabin. Rigging is first class they will do what ever you want. But the guys @ rpm are the most oustanding people that I have ever talked to and I have talked to all the BIG ones.I don't have the space here to tell how amazing the boat is and its company that built it . See for your self , give Steve a call 205-672-8763

djunkie
    Sounds like Spam to me.

riverbound
    Sounds like Spam to me.
    Why you gotta be all negative and shit

CornWater
    Why you gotta be all negative and shit
    Seriously.... yeah, you never see cheerleaders for any other boats in here...

Muldoon
    eggs to go with that spam anyone?

TOBTEK
    NO, I dont think its spam. A friend of that pickle sniffer Bling Bling took delivery of that boat in Havasu last week. I was talking with Mr sales dude at LA, The boat is pretty trick set up. The thing is huge inside for a 26. IF they made a 29 or 30, id have one on order! OH YEAH, and they priced way better than anything else at this point. They are trying to get a few boats out here for exposure.

3 daytona`s
    NO, I dont think its spam. A friend of that pickle sniffer Bling Bling took delivery of that boat in Havasu last week. I was talking with Mr sales dude at LA, The boat is pretty trick set up. The thing is huge inside for a 26. IF they made a 29 or 30, id have one on order! OH YEAH, and they priced way better than anything else at this point. They are trying to get a few boats out here for exposure.
    Where can see pictures and info on them sounds interesting. Happy 4th

shippingguy
    The boat is very nice. I saw it on Monday in the channel. I was parked a few boats down from it. I did not see it run, but for a 26 footer the boat looked big.

HavasuSelect
    Do they have a website?

phebus
    If that is the silver and white boat I saw in the channel yesterday, it looked awesome. Great lines with a great looking windshield. Looked fast sitting still. Me likey.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast