Thread: Sangria

progplb
    Alright Texas people who has the best Sangria recipe that they want to share. That is one of the things that I always love about south tx.

DUECE'SDAD
    What the hell is sangria were you drinking again last night ? ?? ?

blowngas
    well, it's not sangria, but a very tasty quenching drink while out on the water that I like is cheap ass Boones Farm Strawberry Hill and CocaCola-----half and half on ice-----pretty damn good!!! :rollside:

progplb
    That sounds like something I would have drank back in HS 20+ years ago...
    Here is one that I have used in the past ... I just wanted to see if anyone had anything different.
    1 Bottle of red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Rioja, Zinfandel, Shiraz)
    1 Lemon cut into wedges
    1 Orange cut into wedges
    2 Tbsp sugar
    1 Shot brandy
    2 Cups ginger ale or club soda
    It taste nothing like the jetboat fuel that you guys brought to Tablerock last year DD.

ONAROLL
    That sounds like something I would have drank back in HS 20+ years ago...
    Here is one that I have used in the past ... I just wanted to see if anyone had anything different.
    1 Bottle of red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Rioja, Zinfandel, Shiraz)
    1 Lemon cut into wedges
    1 Orange cut into wedges
    2 Tbsp sugar
    1 Shot brandy
    2 Cups ginger ale or club soda
    It taste nothing like the jetboat fuel that you guys brought to Tablerock last year DD.
    Well shit, Perry it shouldnt taste like "jet fuel" I didnt cut the lemons into wedges I just squashed em, I didnt measure "tablespoons" I just dumped in sugar, and I just pour in Everclear till it thins out, we downed 10 gallons in two days you included , and it damn sure didnt have any ginger ale in it, and while you got me pissed, who helped you spell Cabernet Sauvignon, ...Vic :crossx:

progplb
    Spell check and cut and paste ... Two amazing tools you need to get acquainted with... You were responsible for the lethal crap.... Damn Vic Chill.. Anyway off of that saw where you found some jet boat junk....

ONAROLL
    Spell check and cut and paste ... Two amazing tools you need to get acquainted with... You were responsible for the lethal crap.... Damn Vic Chill.. Anyway off of that saw where you found some jet boat junk....
    Actually, I didnt find it, Eddie Munster did, I thought you were with him?....Vic

taylormanss
    well, it's not sangria, but a very tasty quenching drink while out on the water that I like is cheap ass Boones Farm Strawberry Hill and CocaCola-----half and half on ice-----pretty damn good!!! :rollside:
    I'm with ya there isn't anything better than drinking a almost frozen bottle of 1.99 boones farm /!!!!!!!!!!!

DUECE'SDAD
    This is a gay ass thread, and with this tirnout, its no wunder this is onyl the theird one you stairted, do I need to by you the idioits camplete guide to bartonding ? ? ? Who are you tryang to imprecs with teh fiancy fance drink ? ? ? Oh yeah, put your spell check on this, bi%*$#

blowngas
    taste like "jet fuel"
    LOL-----yeah, we used to make some stuff, back in the school days, from back in the other century, we called "Purple Po-Po"-----seemed like it was delaware punch, grape juice, pineapple juice, everclear, and anything else that was alcohol related!!!, and no specific quanity, or quality of each!!!-----pour it all in a big ice chest, add a sack of ice, and get whacked out of your skull!!!------sometimes it tasted like crap, and sometimes it wasn't too bad-----one thing for sure, no matter how bad it tasted at first, it always got to tasting better, the more ya drank!!!--------ah, to be young and stupid again!!!-----well, at least young again, LOL