Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: File this one under "Duhh"

never_fast_enuf
    Seems the Hildabeast was nailed on this one...as well as the parrots here saying the same thing.
    WASHINGTON (AP) - The Pentagon told Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton that her questions about how the U.S. plans to eventually withdraw from Iraq boosts enemy propaganda.
    In a stinging rebuke to a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, Undersecretary of Defense Eric Edelman responded to questions Clinton raised in May in which she urged the Pentagon to start planning now for the withdrawal of American forces.
    A copy of Edelman's response, dated July 16, was obtained Thursday by The Associated Press.
    [I]"Premature and public discussion of the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Iraq reinforces enemy propaganda that the United States will abandon its allies in Iraq, much as we are perceived to have done in Vietnam, Lebanon and Somalia," Edelman wrote.
    He added that "such talk understandably unnerves the very same Iraqi allies we are asking to assume enormous personal risks."

Old Texan
    Doesn't she have a job to do instead of campaigning?
    Comical how the Dems have been chomping at the bit so to get the campaign trail burning. I believe this is the earlist election in history to have so many stumping so early.
    What they haven't yet realized is the fools they are making of themselves by bashing the hell out of every real issue instead of actually doing something in congress worthy of thier respective "jobs". This is a good thing and will hopefully allow enough "flushes" before 11-2008 to get a lot of the turds out of the race. Hill's gonna be tough though, everytime she starts circling, Bill throws some more paper in to keep her afloat.

never_fast_enuf
    We used to see headline stories twice a week touting Bush's low poll numbers.
    Now that democrats control congress and their approval rating is below 20%, I hear nothing.
    Funny how that works....

ULTRA26 # 1
    Doesn't she have a job to do instead of campaigning?
    Comical how the Dems have been chomping at the bit so to get the campaign trail burning. I believe this is the earlist election in history to have so many stumping so early.
    What they haven't yet realized is the fools they are making of themselves by bashing the hell out of every real issue instead of actually doing something in congress worthy of thier respective "jobs". This is a good thing and will hopefully allow enough "flushes" before 11-2008 to get a lot of the turds out of the race. Hill's gonna be tough though, everytime she starts circling, Bill throws some more paper in to keep her afloat.
    Tex,
    Suggesting that a Rep has got a chance in 08, is like suggesting that Bush will go down in history as a great Prez. It ain't gonna happen

never_fast_enuf
    Tex,
    Suggesting that a Rep has got a chance in 08, is like suggesting that Bush will go down in history as a great Prez. It ain't gonna happen
    I am going to have so much fun with that in 08....

Old Texan
    Tex,
    Cuz all the Libbies are so "pissed off" I suppose.
    It's a shame more folks on the left don't try and vote for the better direction of the country rather than blindly voting for a shallow candidate with nothing going but a personal agenda and what they feel is just a chance to win, qualified or not. Shallow as the "100 Day Plan" we heard so much about in November= A new minimum wage and 99 days of obstructionism.
    UJ, I will not get into the makeup of the Bush presidency and the number of good things it has brought to the nation because you hate him and his people so much you've lost all objectivity on the matter. It's just a deadend street.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Cuz all the Libbies are so "pissed off" I suppose.
    It's a shame more folks on the left don't try and vote for the better direction of the country rather than blindly voting for a shallow candidate with nothing going but a personal agenda and what they feel is just a chance to win, qualified or not. Shallow as the "100 Day Plan" we heard so much about in November= A new minimum wage and 99 days of obstructionism.
    UJ, I will not get into the makeup of the Bush presidency and the number of good things it has brought to the nation because you hate him and his people so much you've lost all objectivity on the matter. It's just a deadend street.
    Probablly a good idea this Tex as Bush and his folks have done little to be proud of. As I said in the past, I don't hate the man, just his politics.
    It's a shame more folks on the left don't try and vote for the better direction of the country rather than blindly voting for a shallow candidate with nothing going but a personal agenda and what they feel is just a chance to win, qualified or not It's even worse when an election is stolen by someone even less qualified.

Old Texan
    Probablly a good idea this Tex as Bush and his folks have done little to be proud of. As I said in the past, I don't hate the man, just his politics.
    It's a shame more folks on the left don't try and vote for the better direction of the country rather than blindly voting for a shallow candidate with nothing going but a personal agenda and what they feel is just a chance to win, qualified or not It's even worse when an election is stolen by someone even less qualified.
    That right there is the one biggest example of blind hate of the Liberal left which is always just a fraction below the surface festering and blinding any hope of concentrating what is important to the country.
    If it was stolen and there was real evidence it would have been dealt with by the legal system. There wasn't wrong doing and the is issue was closed. But y'all just can never get over it. Once again another example of the me first juvenile attitude of the great "Liberal Left". Puhlease........learn how to lose and move on for the good of all.

ULTRA26 # 1
    That right there is the one biggest example of blind hate of the Liberal left which is always just a fraction below the surface festering and blinding any hope of concentrating what is important to the country.
    If it was stolen and there was real evidence it would have been dealt with by the legal system. There wasn't wrong doing and the is issue was closed. But y'all just can never get over it. Once again another example of the me first juvenile attitude of the great "Liberal Left". Puhlease........learn how to lose and move on for the good of all.
    How you easy forget and how predictable you are.

never_fast_enuf
    It's even worse when an election is stolen by someone even less qualified.
    I KNEW it. You are just another left wing idiot who thinks when republicans win elections, they are stolen and when a democrat wins, all is good.
    God people like you make me laugh my a$$ off. How you manage to make it out of the bed every day is a modern miracle.
    "Stolen"...that right there tells me everything I need to know about your tin foil hat nutbag ideas.
    "stolen"...damn you are a freaking savant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast