Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gullwing bass boat

FASTJTBT
    EARLY 80s ross wilder tool a bass boat deck mold for his race boat he ran small blocks they ran real good. There about 6 of them out running around.

smokinjoe
    Here is the bass boat that scotten built. i removed the trolling motor and the plate where the slide in pole seat goes. I thought about leaving it there and getting a brass pole for the chicks to dance on or keep the pole seat and see if anyone wanted to ride in it while doing a 100 mph pass.

77charger
    it came out from around Valencia rd from the east. Now that its cool they may use it for more fishing. First one to the fishing hole wins, right?
    I think with a lil 2.5 merc on the back it would be faster than the jetdrive easily and use alot less gas
    NOw if you put a 650hp motor you might be able to stay ahead but than again when you gas up you will get past

73kona455
    Here is the bass boat that scotten built. i removed the trolling motor and the plate where the slide in pole seat goes. I thought about leaving it there and getting a brass pole for the chicks to dance on or keep the pole seat and see if anyone wanted to ride in it while doing a 100 mph pass.
    was that the one that was on ebay awhile back?

mirrorimage
    yeah i was gonna bid on that one ... what did you pay 4 it ?

Jetmugg
    Maybe you could convince "Big Mike" to put a brass stripper pole on the front of the black and green gullwing. I know he originally had his heart set on a Rebel Flag, maybe he could combine that Confederate theme with some Daisy Duke style strippers. Oh YEAH.
    SteveM.

smokinjoe
    Yes it was the one on ebay I paid 1200 for it with Pump, bbc mounts ,2 ss fuel tanks (kept them), exahust ,alt. and 10qt pan , trolling motor and air scoop for a single 4bbl. sold all of that and made 400 bucks and i just finished doing the bottom and the set back and painting the boat now i will be starting to rig it.

73kona455
    Maybe you could convince "Big Mike" to put a brass stripper pole on the front of the black and green gullwing. I know he originally had his heart set on a Rebel Flag, maybe he could combine that Confederate theme with some Daisy Duke style strippers. Oh YEAH.
    SteveM.
    :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: .. he would be right at home with that idea...lol.. I think the boat that was on ebay was an earl smith.. it was listed with a PJB hin #

73kona455
    SteveM.
    emailed a link to this to mike,, this is his response....
    "I like the idea of that stripper pole on front of the boat!"
    Big Mike

smokinjoe
    :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: .. he would be right at home with that idea...lol.. I think the boat that was on ebay was an earl smith.. it was listed with a PJB hin #
    It is a PJB# but research tells me its an early CP that bill built when he got started he was useing that HIN # but I could be wrong ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast