Thread: Anna

Slacker
    ANyone going to anna sat. I think we might go for a couple hours. Sunkisst maybe i can catch up with you...

Slacker
    Well the day was beautifull; it was too windy for the boat but we did have fun on the ski. Speaking of which they had JET SKI races going on Sat and Sun. It was the first time i have seen this in person, it was cool to watch even though i didnt know who was racing who and on what.

Gearhead2k
    Well the day was beautifull; it was too windy for the boat but we did have fun on the ski. Speaking of which they had JET SKI races going on Sat and Sun. It was the first time i have seen this in person, it was cool to watch even though i didnt know who was racing who and on what.
    Hey I was there too and I spoke to the people that arranged the races they were down from NewYork and I asked them about entering and he said anyone could enter...(as long as you foot the bill I'm sure!) I have a ski too and he said I would have to be in the 1200 class - It was kind of interesting to watch though - those guys were crazy! You are right it was too windy for the jet..catcha later.