Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marina near bullhead

Big Inch
    Asked a similar question last week in regards to launching at the Avi. Anyways we tried it and all I can say is that putting a cat on the trailer with a 7 mph current sucks butt. So on to this week. What's the closest marina south of the Avi that is in a protected cove so you are not fighting the current

pw_Tony
    Just a few minutes NORTH of the avi is Rotary park. It has a small blocked current area where you can launch.

HighRoller
    Topock. A little further drive but worth it. Good food and a great view.

dirtmoverjeff
    down from avi is needles marine and jack smith i launch a conquest deck there many times and a little lower park moabi all have good launch areas

Boatcop
    Laughlin Bay Marina.
    $15 Bucks to launch. ($10 for PWCs)

ahhell
    gotta go with Jack Smith...launched there yesterday
    Rotary Park isnt too bad...little tricky, but not like Avi

Big Inch
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Rotary park seems close but I heard water is supposed to be down a little this weekend so figure it's safer to drive a few miles south on the highway instead. Can someone let me know which side of the river these places are? Bullhead or Cali side? I know Topock is on the Bullhead side but not 100% on the rest.
    thanks again

ahhell
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Rotary park seems close but I heard water is supposed to be down a little this weekend so figure it's safer to drive a few miles south on the highway instead. Can someone let me know which side of the river these places are? Bullhead or Cali side? I know Topock is on the Bullhead side but not 100% on the rest.
    thanks again
    If youre going down (south) on AZ95 you go into california for about 50 feet and make a left on the first street you come to just over the Needles bridge, If you miss that, continue to the stop sign and turn left, then follow to the end of the road...10 bucks

MayDaze
    thanks again
    I would check out the new Laughlin Bay Marina like Boat Cop suggest..... Very calm

Big Inch
    I would check out the new Laughlin Bay Marina like Boat Cop suggest..... Very calm
    Yes but I think that is quite a ways north up river and I want to go south

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast