Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new ride...

vdriveride
    I sold the Sanger flat and bought this 78 Howard runner bottom. The Howard is running a 468 with a 6-71 Littlefield, Mallory Mag, Demon Carbs, Rewarder Headers, and has 27% gears in the Casale vdrive. This is what fun is all about...
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1008P9110005-med.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1008P9110003-med.JPG[/img]

waterloged
    nice ride. Have you had it out yet?

Kindsvater Flat
    Nice!!!!

rrrr
    Way cool.....

Congrats Vdriveride,
    That thing looks cool. Welcome to the land of real men. (Sorry hydro guys)and (Jet guys).
    When can we expect to see her out?

GofastRacer
    Very sweet!!, you'll have fun with that!..

dmontzsta
    That is a sweet looking boat, take care of it.

voodooCanoe
    Congrats on the new ride. Have seen pitures of that boat before. I love it. Like the colors, looks old school and new custom all at ths same time. Very Nice!!

vdriveride
    I've had it out a few times. It hadn't been run for a couple of years, so it had a few bugs to workout. It's a blast to drive and I am learning how to use the down pedal ect. The Sanger only had a t-handle. It runs really strong and is just a lot of fun. I hope to run it aleast one more time before putting it up for the winter. Hope to see you all out on the water someday...

GofastRacer
    vdriveride:
    I've had it out a few times. It hadn't been run for a couple of years, so it had a few bugs to workout. It's a blast to drive and I am learning how to use the down pedal ect. The Sanger only had a t-handle. It runs really strong and is just a lot of fun. I hope to run it aleast one more time before putting it up for the winter. Hope to see you all out on the water someday... You need to plan for Billy B's Needles dealio 1st of May!..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast